would you end up in the upsidedown

Mike- yes you got pulled in by the monster/Demogorgon but when Nancy went in to the upside down she found you and saved you. Let's just say when mike saw you again he never left your side.

Lucas- no, you two were practically joined at the hip after will went missing.

Dustin- no, same as lucas.

Will- yes, but not by accident. You went in trying to find him because you missed him, and it was sending you crazy. But Joyce and hopper found you when they went in for will.

Eleven- yes like will you went looking for eleven after the the thing at the school happend but you managed to get your self lost in there.

Jonathan- no, after will went missing Jonathan made sure he was with you at all times. You practically lived with him you didn't mind it though he didn't ither because you loved him and he loved you and you wanted to protect each other as much as you could.

Steve- yes, at Steve's party you went to check on barb being the sweetheart you are but you went out at the wrong time and the monster/Demogorgon took you and barb, this tore Steve apart as he couldn't believe that his girlfriend (you) had been taken but you survived managed to escape the upside down.