first kiss

Mike~ in the woods near to where elle was found, he found you sitting next to a tree upset becuase troy had really embarrassed you in front of the boys, mike came and found you and you both said you liked each other more than best friends.

Dustin~ at the shop when you brought him a comic you guys were already going out but Dustin was to scared to kiss you. You brought him a comic as a treat for taking you for a meal and he thought it was the perfect opportunity to kiss you.

Lucas- in his room you two were already going out you shared cheek kissed and hand holding. Lucas was stressed over falling out with mike about elle and everything with will ect. And to stop him rambling on you kissed him in the lips this cares him becuase he knew what ever happend you be there for him.

Will- it was in the hospital, he had been found and you were so happy you had allways liked him more than a friend. He told you he had missed you and that he liked you more than a friend then you placed a soft kiss on his lips.

Elle- you were sitting in the basement with the boys when Elle came and sat next to you grabbing your hand the boys new you two liked each other and thought it was super cute. Elle placed her lips on your cheek causing you to blush "Dustin said that was a way to show i like you" you smiled and nodded your head giving her a kiss on the cheek back causing her to blush as well.

Jonathan- (similar to Lucas's) it was in his bedroom. You two were best friends he was getting stressed and it hurt you to see the boy who was your best friend and who you loved so much hurting. Then this feeling like you needed to kiss him washed over you and you did. It was amazing he kissed back almost Instantly it was indescribable (in a good way a very good way).

Steve- it was at prom, you guys had been dancing toghther and a slow song came on you leaned in and he leaned in you lips meeting in the middle it was a nice soft kiss somthing you thought Steve Harrington wasnt capable of but he proved you wrong.

Barb- sorry but I didn't really have any ideas for her.

Nancy- you were in her room dancing around to music when all of a sudden she stopped pulling you towards her, she placed her lips into yours you kissing back instantly it was a sweet delicate kiss a blush cover your cheeks.