mike wheeler pt.2

Part two of -strangerizzie 's imagine.

Be prepared to cry

Bella's p.o.v
Tears were cascading down my face, why why did this have to happen to me.
I got to the toilets and locked myself in a cubical, I heard the bell go meaning it was time to go to class but I stayed firmly locked in the toilet cubical I was in.

It had been a good five minutes since the bell went when I heard muffled foot steps approaching the girls toilet door. "Dude, how can we go in there it's the girls toilet." I think it was Dustin, "come on she's are best friend we can't leave her like this" i heard wills muffled voice say
"Yeah I know she's are best friend but if we get caught we could be kicked out of the school" lucas then said "guys, I'll go in ok but cover me please" I finally heard mike said.
The door squeaked open "hey Bella" I didn't respond I looked down to see the shadow on of someone's feet and the bottom of the cubical door "Bella I know your in there, just please let me in I'm not supposed to be in here like at all. And you know that" I unlocked the door to see a very cute mike wheeler standing there, I looked into his eyes and worried look washed over his face.

I stepped aside to let him in the rather small toilet cubical locking the door after him. "bel w-why are you crying? Me and the boys noticed you left rather abruptly after I told you guys me-" I cut him off by pressing my index finger on his lips "no I can't hear that again, the reason I'm crying is because I  watched they boy I have loved for so many years fall for someone else. Mike I love you I had fallen for you gosh I dunno when we were 5." Mike didn't say anything his face showing a unreadable expression he just looked at me, I knew by now I'd look horrible tear stained face, red puffy eyes and messy hair.
"I-i didn't know" he stuttered "well you do now, but I mean deep down I am super super happy for you and Elle, it was just a huge shock becuase I was actually going to tell you how I felt about you today." I smiled weakly at him and grabbed his hands "but as long as your happy I'm happy" I said meaning every word from the bottom of my heart. Mikes face brightened up the tiniest "thank you belle, you really are my best best friend, look I really really like you but just not like that, I'm sorry" a tear trickled down my face "its okay" my voice cracked it felt like my whole world had collapsed, the boy I loved didn't love me back.

So yeahhhh I kinda made this a sad one, argghhh I'm sorry but if you guys want I'll do an alternate ending so it's happy.