will byers

Request for Najeeali

Brenda's p.o.v
I was chatting to Toby to see if he was okay becuase I saw him trip over earlier today.
"Are your knees okay, you did fall on concrete ground" I asked him "yeah, I'm fine luckily no one apart from you saw" he chuckled. The thing is when Toby's really really nice when he's not around that douche bag James.

Wills p.o.v
I saw Brenda, my Brenda talking to toby, wtf. She knows toby is horrible to me and the boys.
I stormed over and grabbed Brenda's hand and kissed her forcefully (but like he didn't hurt you tho like he is still the little gentle suga puff he is), I was shocked at my self even. I pulled away to see the boys, troy and Brenda looking at me shocked. "Wow" Brenda breathed out "don't talk to my girl again" I said as I stared at troy "dude, I was only having a chat with her calm down" he said putting his hand up in surrender"yeah yeah, what ever but if you try anything I mean anything on her I will make sure you regret it" I snapped, and laced mine and Brenda's fingers toghther walking away from all the shocked faces. When it came to my girl I'd do anything, I'm not losing her to anyone.
I looked over to my side to see Brenda looking down smiling a blush covering her cheeks.