driving to school

Ayy another Johnathon one what I surprise😂

Your p.o.v
I was sitting out side on my knee-high wall that surrounded the front of my house waiting for my best friend Johnathon to pick me up.

It was a cold day and the air was crisp and chilly. I pulled my leather jacked tighter around me as I heard the familiar engine of Jonathon's car, the brakes squeaked as he pulled up in front of me.

We exchanged smiles and I clambered in "hey johno" I yawned, "what I'd I tell you about calling me that" Johnathon said putting on a fake angry face, I rased my eyebrows at him "you love that nickname, anyway hows your brother?" I asked
"He should be fine, hes getting allot better although he goes to the toilet allot I hear him cough and gag, but the doctor said that was just his medication" I nodded and smiled knowing will was ok and safe now "what's this hear about you and Nancy huh?" I smiled and nudged him, a deep blush formed on his face "erm its nothing, she stayed with Steve anyway so it's not like me and her are ever going to happen" you frowned at how Jonathon's face dropped at the end "hey johno, your not a bad looking guy you'll find some one eventually, I'm sure of it." He nodded and sighed we had pulled up at school so I lent over and gave him a hug. "I'm your best friend don't worry I'm allways right" I said while flicking my hair sassily and laughing "yeah you are but your not allllllways right" he laughed back "is that so" I smirked "I guess I'll have to prove you wrong".

No lovey dovey stuff in here just you and Jonathon as best friends.~peace out my Demogorgons✌👽