I am Not Your Father

Start from the beginning

"It's also a type of an event that he wouldn't miss for the world."

"I don't blame him." I glare at Nate who quickly regains his composure. "I mean for Jack's reasons, not my own. So uh...how does Diana fit into all of this?"

"Find out and you'll have her out of the Spectator by sunrise." One of the girls comes up to Chuck and latches onto his arm.

"Hi, I'm Josephine. You look like you need a friend."

"He has a friend." Blair quickly jumps to Chuck's side to push Josephine away from him.

"Then why don't I show you the bedrooms? Both of you? Unless all four of you want to join." I almost gag at what she's insinuating. It's not her fault she doesn't know that Chuck and I are siblings, but still, the idea is so wrong.

"Uh, actually were good. We're just going to hang in here for a bit." Nate jumps in and we separate ourselves from Chuck and Blair and see if we can find anything else.

"You don't blame Jack for wanting to come to a place like this?"

"Uh, I that isn't want I exactly..."

"Then what is it, Nate? Why would you have interest in being apart of a brothel?"

"It's not that I'm interested it's just a well..."

"Don't even say the word fantasy of yours."

"Not that. I just it's just a sex club is something guys think about and it's not like I'msimilarlyapart of one."

"Nate, you see that this whole situation is wrong right. These women are being treated as objects and the fact that my father was apart of this grosses me out. We need to find what we came here for and get the hell out." Nate stops me from leaving his side.

"What's really bothering you, Ella? Me liking a sex club isn't the issue here, so what is." I move a stray hair behind my ear not wanting to have this discussion right now.

"It's not important. We need to find how this all ties into Diana and get out."

"Babe, you can tell me anything."

"Nate, this is not the time or place."

"Ella, please..." I spot two familiar blondes walk into the manor dressed similar to the waitresses.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask them as I stroll over to them to get an answer. Nate has no choice other than to follow me.

"Better question is why you are dressed as waitresses?" Nate asks Serena and Lola.

"Uh, the bouncer at the door asked if we were India's girls."

"So, we just went with it and then he pointed us to the dressing room. And told us to change. But full disclosure we actually GPS'ed Gossip Girl's phone, and it lead us here."

"Wait, India's girls? Who's India?"

"Probably the madame." I state the obvious.

"I bet if we find India we find out how Diana fits into all of this." Lola states but Serena isn't' having it.

"Or we just find Gossip Girl and make her tell us Diana's secret." Why does she care so much for the identity of Gossip Girl right now we have bigger issues but instead she's focused on catching someone that doesn't want to be found. "Maybe this place is how they know each other."

"Wait, wait. There she is." Nate interrupts Serena and we all see Diana strolling into the manor to only head upstairs.

"All right, let's split up. We'll look for India and Serena you go find Gossip Girl."