Chapter 21;

Chapter 21;

-Miranda

I was exhausted when I finally got home. I walked in on Aunt Tori and my mom in the middle of a heated argument.

Mom: You HAVE to tell her! NOW! It's been 15 years Victoria! 15 years! After that's speech she gave, you HAVE to tell her the truth!

Tori: Stop it! Shut up! This is something she doesn't need to know. Isn't your life perfect the way it is?!

Mom: No. I live with this guilt every day! Either you tell her, or I do!

**What's gotten into them?

Mom: Miranda, Victoria has something to tell you!

Tori: Oh God! Why do you always do this?! 

Mom: TELL HER!

Me: What's going on?

Mom: TELL HER!

---------------------------------------------

Continued;

Me: TELL ME WHAT?!

Tori: Why are you making me do this?

Mom: She deserves to know, Victoria!

Me: Somebody better tell me SOMETHING!

Mom: She's not-

Tori: NO! I'll tell her! Miranda? Do you maybe want to have a seat?

Me: I'd rather stand.

Tori: It's hard for me to say this but, I think it's time for you to know... She isn't your mom...-

Me: What do you mean she's not my mom?

Tori: Mama Perez isn't your mom.

Me: What're you talking about?? Of course, she is! I've lived with her my whole life. If she's not my mom then- ...No. Shut up! You're lying! There's no way!

Tori: I'm your real mom. Diggy is your brother.

Me: You're not fucking serious, right now! Then who the HELL is SHE?!

Tori: Your aunt. 

Me: What the FUCK?! What is this?! Some kind of sick twisted lie you've been telling me?! You wait 15 YEARS to tell me this?!

Tori: I'm so sorry, Miranda. I never wanted you to find out this way.

**Diggy, Jacob, Jawan, Claire, Ray, Shontelle, Phoebe, Leona, Kylie and Trey all walked through the front door at the same time. I turned to Diggy.

Me: Did you know about this?!

**He looked directly at "Aunt" Tori. I don't even know what the fuck to call her anymore! All I know is she isn't MY fucking mother! That's a lie. A true mother would be in my life all 15 years. Not come outta nowhere with this bullshit! The FUCK?! And what good is coming out of telling me now? My whole life has been a lie!

Me: I SAID, did you KNOW ABOUT THIS?!?!

**He looked from me to Victoria, then back to me. I'll take that as a yes. Leave it to them to ruin one of the best nights of my life! I don't know what to do! Why would they do this? I took off running. I don't know where I was going, but my legs just kept going. I was barefoot and I still had the huge fluffy pink dress on, but I just couldn't stop. I had to get away from these people. I knew someone was following me so I started crossing the street.

All I saw was a bright light, then everything went Black.

------------------------------------------------

-Jawan;

**I ran after Miranda. I don't even know what happened, but I followed her out the door. I saw a pink dress crossing the street and in the blink of an eye, she was on the floor. I caught up to her, took my blazer off, rolled it up and put it under her head.

???: Someone call an ambulance!

Me: SHE'S FUCKING PREGNANT! SHIT!

------------------------------------------------

-Jacob;
Back at the house.

**The tv came on and I saw Maddie and Roger on the screen.

News: The two people shooting in the nearby neighborhood in LA have been caught and put in police custody. 15-year-old Madeline Gilley, and her brother 18-year-old Roger. Apparently they were looking for one of Roger's ex's that ran away after they kidnapped her. Police say they found out who the ex is and to protect her, they're keeping her identity a secret. She will be asked to testify against them in court.

**We all looked at Claire. She looked so happy I was pretty sure she was about to faint!

Claire: Thank God!

**Just then my phone went off. Jawan's calling.

Me: Hello?! 

Jawan: Miranda was hit by a car! 

Me: WHAT?!?!

Jawan: Meet me at the hospital.

Me: Alright! We're on our way!

I hung up the phone and jumped out of my seat. I ran to the door and started putting on my jacket.

Everyone: What happened?!

Me: Miranda was hit by a car. We need get to the hospital.

**Everyone gasped. I know. On her fucking birthday too.

Tori: THE BABY!

Mom: What baby?!

Tori: Long story...

Me: LET'S GO!

------------------------------------------------