Chapter 2; Part 2

CHAPTER 2: Part 2'

We walked back to Maddie and Raquan. You're not going to believe this! This bitch was on Raquan's lap, facing him, with her legs spread WIDE OPEN and her arms around his neck shoving her tongue down his throat! Yes, they were making out, in MY house, in MY living room, on MY couch. Can you believe this shit? Can't say I'm surprised though. I knew she was a bitch now we know she's a whore too. I'm so hurt but my expression couldn't even COMPARE to Jacob's. Hate to say, I told you so, but I TOLD YOU SO!

Me: You. Stupid. BITCH!

They pulled away from each other and their heads snapped in our direction. Maddie hopped off of Ray and they both stared at the floor. Guilty much? 

Me: Get OUT! GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT! I NEVER, EVER, EVER want to see your face here again!

Hot tears spilled down my face. Maddie took it waaay too far. Why does she hate me so much? I don't remember doing anything THIS bad to her. I don't deserve this.

Ray: Mir-

Me: Don't you EVER say my name, again. Delete me from your little world. Don't text me, don't call me, don't say my name, don't even THINK about me. Get off of my couch, get out of my living room, get out of my house and get out of my LIFE. Just get the fuck out! WE'RE DONE!

They got up and started walking out. Maddie looked at me and smirked. I ran up to her and slapped her in the face. She tried to slap me back, but I grabbed her hand and punched her in the face, again, again and again. Then I pushed her on the floor and got on top of her. Just when I was about to punch her again, someone grabbed me... it was... Jacob.

Jacob: Miranda, stop, she's not even worth it.

I kept trying to wiggle out of his grip, but he held on tight and took my hand and snapped me to face him. I kept struggling to get free of his grip cuz I wasn't finished with Maddie. Then Ray left. Maddie struggled to get up. She slowly made her way to the door and left.

Jacob: Miranda, Miranda, look at me. Stop. It's okay. Just calm down.

Me: NO, Jacob it's not okay! ... I wasted 3 years of my life with him... just for that bitch to come and do this shit!

I was still crying... Jacob pulled me into a hug. I love my brother so much.

Jacob: shh... I know. You were right. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you.

Me: Hey, Jake?

Jacob: Yeah?

Me: I REALLY hate Mondays, now.

He lightly laughed. I can tell he's still hurt... To tell the truth, so was I. But, as long as I have my brother and my mom everything's going to be just fine.

* * *

~Tuesday Morning.

Same routine as Monday just a little better. I love Tuesdays for some odd reason. Not as much as Friday but, pretty close. We got to school a couple minutes early. Claire, Leona and I went to our lockers while I finished telling them everything that happened yesterday. We start walking toward the girl's locker room.

Claire: He's coming!

**We stopped walking.

Me: Who?

Claire: Craig!

Of course Craig. All he did was walk past and wink at her. I thought she was talking about Ray. I don't think I'm going to be able to face him again.