Chapter 14;

Chapter 14:

Jacob

**I called Miranda, but she didn't answer. I called her a second time, no answer. Where is this girl?

-------------------------------------------------

Miranda

**I was laying in Jawan's bed. He had his arms wrapped around me. I heard my phone ringing, but I was too comfortable to get out of bed and answer it. Jawan got up and got it, then tosses it to me.

Me: Thanks.

**I checked my phone, and it's 2 missed calls from Jacob. I'll call him back later.

Me: Throw me my underwear please?

**He tossed it over to me, and I slipped it on under the sheets. I reached over, grabbed my bra and held it over my breasts. Then I walked into the bathroom and took a hot shower. When I got out, I walked back into the room with the towel wrapped around myself only to find Jawan gone. He probably went to go take a shower downstairs. I went into his closet & got a blue Hollister T-shirt. It was all extra long on me. I silently laughed to myself. Then, I sat on Jawan's bed, combing through my hair.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob

**Miranda hasn't been answering my calls. I called her one last time and she answered on the last ring.

Miranda: Hello? 

Me: Where have you been? 

Miranda: Jawan's house. 

Me: Doing what? 

Miranda: Nothing...

Me: When are you gonna be back? 

Miranda: I'm coming back to get ready for my Date. 

Me: Oh, well... Alright. Bye.

-------------------------------

-Miranda;

**When Jawan came back into the room and saw me wearing his shirt. He started laughing.

Jawan: Miranda, what the hell? 

Me: You like? Picked it out myself. 

Jawan: Yeah, actually. Looks great.

**We both started laughing & I playfully punched his arm.

Me: Now, take me home so I can get ready! 

Jawan: You're gonna go in an oversized Tee & underwear?  

Me: Sure. Why not? I'm just going home.

Jawan: What's your mom gonna say? 

Me: Psh. She's not home! She's probably out somewhere with some of her friends. Spa day or something... 

Jawan: Alright. Let's go then.

**I grabbed my clothes and shoes, then we headed out. I got home in 20 minutes. I gave Jawan a hug.

Me: Bye. 

Jawan: Bye... I'll come get you in 2 hours. 

Me: Alright.

**I grabbed all my stuff and walk into the door. Everyone was sitting in the living room. And I mean EVERYONE... Well except my mom. But, everyone else. Damn! Aunt Tori, Uncle Chris, Diggy, Jacob, Ray, Trey, Craig & Claire.

I silently shut The door & ducked into the kitchen. No one saw me, but I'm guessing they heard me.

Tori: Miranda? Is that you?