Chapter 6: Another day, Another Dollar.

Chapter 6:

**I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Ugh. I had the worst headache in all of mankind. I do not want to get out of bed for anything. Especially not school. I just don't have the strength in me. I just let the alarm ring. 5 seconds later, Diggy bursted through the bedroom door.

Diggy: Turn off the damn alarm! There's no school today, and some of us are trying to get some sleep.

**I just give him a blank stare.

Diggy: Hello?? MIRANDA!!

**I punched the alarm clock and it landed on the floor. Silent.

Me: Happy???

Diggy: Very.

**He walked out of the room and shut the door and I went back asleep. When I woke up again, it was about 2 o'clock pm. I slowly got out of bed, brushed my teeth, took a shower, change into my other set of pajamas, and crawled back into bed. I laid there doing absolutely nothing for the next few hours. There was a light knock on my door. Before I could even say anything, they came barging in. Guess who? Claire and Leona of course!

Claire: Girl, get outta bed! What are you doing?

Leona: Is this how you spend your day off school?

Me: Uh, yeah. It was going very nicely too...

Leona: What are you sulking around about?

Me: Nothing! I'm fine!

Claire&Leona: Mhm...

**My phone rang signaling a text from Jawan. 

"Baby, I love you, I need you here, with me all the t-I-I-I-me. Baby we meant to be, you got me smiling all the t-I-I-I-me. You know how to gimme that, you know how to pull me back, when I go runnin, runnin tryna get away from lovin' ya."

I checked my text.

Jawan♥:
Hey.

Mirandaa:
Holaaaa.

Jawan♥:
You got any plans for today?

Mirandaa:
Maybe, maybe not... Why?

**I started smiling like an idiot.

Claire: Who was that?

Me: Why does it matter?

Leona: 'Cause last time I checked, your ringtone for everyone was "ayy ladies" by Travis Porter, except Ray, had "Love on Top."

Me: It's Jawan.

Claire: Oh my gawwd! You really like him don't you?

Me: I didn't say that...

Leona: You didn't have to! Your ringtone said it all!!

**I started blushing like an idiot. No one said anything. Claire and Leona looked down at their phones at the same time then looked back at me.

Claire: Uh, Um... were gonna go...

Leona: Uh, get some water!

Claire: Yeah! Water!

**They walked out and Ray walked in. Claire and Leona are SO dead!

Raquan: Hey, Miranda.

Me: Hi Ray. Wassup?

Ray: Nothin Much. I just wanted to talk to you abou-