Chapter 20; Happy Day

Chapter 20;

Jacob: THERE YOU ARE! Where's Ray? 

Kylie: He's outside thinking about something...

Jacob: Okay. Well, explain it to him later. Miranda has forgotten it's her birthday. She doesn't know what today's date is. I took all the calendars down, and my mom told her she's "in New York". Claire, you and Leona take her around town until around 9 o'clock. You'll be okay, cause after last night Roger & Maddie have to lay low unless they wanna get caught by the police... Bring her back here and get her ready after. Tell her Jawan's taking her out. He already got the dress and everything. It'll be waiting on her bed in her room. Um... Do you think you can get her ready by, 10:30? An hour and a half? Good?

Leona: Yeah.

Jawan: Great! A limo will pick her up then. Um... Oh! And another one will come for you two, 30 minutes later.

Leona: Wait. She gets an hour and 30 minutes and we just get 30?

Jacob: 'Cause y'all have to get there before her. Her limo is gonna go driving around town, a bit to give y'all some time.

Leona: Ohh! 

Jacob: You already got your dresses, right? They're in my closet?

Leona: Yup.

Jacob: Claire?

Claire: Yeah.

Jacob: Good. Kylie, you're in charge of invitations. You have to go to every house I put on this list.
My mom and aunt Tori will be at the venue with the decorators and caterers. Diggy's working on her entrance.
Trey, you gotta get a good DJ.
Craig, You and Ray, pick out a cake that'll look good and taste good. Make sure it's something Miranda would like though. It HAS to have pink.
Jawan, you I have the entertainment. You're me helping set up the stage. We Already got Trey Songz. He's been Miranda's husband forever. Um.. Rihanna, Big Sean, Nicki Minaj and Tyga are All friends with Uncle Chris from College. Michael Ealy, Jaden Smith & Niko Khale. More of her "Husbands". I think that's all we need. Tyga's bringing Honey Cocaine. So we're good. Any Questions?

Claire: Just one. How'd you get your mom to let you do all this?

Jacob: I didn't have my sweet 16. I wanted to throw this party for Miranda, since she's having her baby, and all she won't be able to have her sweet 16, I thought I'd let her have her fun now. I can have my party next year.

Claire: Aaaaaawwww. You're so nice. You planned all this, yourself?

Jacob: No. It was me and Diggy, with some help from Jawan. He took her shopping, A LOT to buy us time.

Claire: Shoot! I wish I had a family member like you.

Jacob: Claire, you are family.

Claire: Aaaaaawwww! Thank you! You really don't know how much that means to me.

Jacob: You're welcome. Now remember what you have. DJ, cake, invita-.... Um. Yeah. She should be here any minute.

**Everyone turned around to see Miranda.

Miranda: Who?

Jacob: Aunt Tori.

Miranda: Oh.

Leona: Uh, Miranda. You wanna go to like the mall or something?

Miranda: Sure. Who else is going?

Leona: Just me, you and Claire. It'll be like the girl's night out we used to do every Saturday.

Miranda: Okay.