Chapter 12; After The Chaos

Miranda

It was 11:46 &we were all in the living room. I had my head on Trey's shoulder. What a day it's been. Trey hasn't said anything the whole time since we left the party. I feel bad for him... I know how it feels to walk in on someone cheating on you. But, I've never caught them having sex. His situation made Ray kissing Maddie look like such a small thing. Glad I have Jawan.

Me: Trey?

**He looked at me.

Me: You alright?

**He shook his head.

Me: I'm sorry...

**He just shrugged. Leona is such a bitch for this. And then she had THE NERVE to talk about my issues... You see me laying in bed with Ray?

Me: C'mon Trey. Say something!

Trey: What exactly do you want me to say?!

Me: Anything. I just don't want you all quiet.

Trey: I have nothing left to say, Miranda. You try walking in on your girlfriend fucking someone else! It hurts.

**I couldn't even say anything.

He let out a sigh.

Trey: I'm sorry, Miranda... I know you were only trying to help... I'm just not in the mood to talk...

Me: I understand...

**"You Da One" started playing, signaling a call from Jawan. I could see Ray's jaw tighten from here. I excused myself and went to go lay on my bed upstairs.

Me: Hello?

Jawan: Hey.

Me: Hey, baby. How are you doing?

Jawan: Good. I should be checking out tomorrow morning. Then, it's me and you.

Me: Date?

Jawan: Yeah.

Me: YAY!

Jawan: Well how was the party? You're back pretty early.

Me: Yeah... Well...

Jawan: Well??

Me: Brian was all up in my face and saying all this shit no one gave a rat's ass about. He asked me if I had a boyfriend and I told him it was you and he was all like "gimme a call when you get sick of him." Then he took my phone and put his number in it... Is he okay?

Jawan: That's typical. That's just how he is...

Me: Okay. Well, then Leona got mad at me cause I guess Brian had a thing for me or whatever... So, she started twerking on him on the dance floor, one thing led to another... And BOOM! They were fucking in his room.

Jawan: Are you serious? Doesn't Leona go out with Trey?

Me: Yeah!

Jawan: What'd he do?

Me: Went in there and beat the shit outta him! While Brian & Leona were in the middle of their business.

Jawan: Wow! So... You saw..

Me: Saw what?

Jawan: Never mind.

Me: His dick?

Jawan: Well... Yeah...

Me: Only until Jacob covered my eyes.

Jawan: Remind me to thank him later.