Chapter 1: Stupid Hoe

-DETENTION:

**So we're just sitting here bored until the teacher left the room. She said she trusts us not to do anything. And plus it was just Me, Leona, Claire Jacob, Raquan, Trey, Craig and Maddie there. Our school is not bad. People rarely get detentions. Trey and Craig didn't get detention they just came to hang out with their girlfriends... Oh, yeah I think I forgot to mention Leona goes out with Trey and Claire goes out with Craig.

I logged into twitter.

@Googley_Eyez:
My brother has betrayed me. He's dating my enemy. #ThisShitJustGotReal -.- THANKS A LOT! @PrinceMisfit So much for world peace, huh? You just started a war!

**Jacob stopped flirting with Maddie, checked his phone, then glared at me. Guess he saw the tweet. He quickly texts something and my phone vibrates in my back pocket.

@PrinceMisfit:
Go ahead, tell the whole Twitterverse. Put all our business out there but it's not like it's gonna make a difference. I'm still dating her @Googley_Eyez

**Fuck. Him.

Maddie: Oh, my gosh Miranda you're going to be the best sister-in-law EVER!

Me: Bitch, my brother DID NOT propose to you. The way I see it, you're just a phase like air-force ones you'll be left for the next best thing. K, sweetie? Don't get your hopes up!

Jacob: MIRANDA!

Me: WHAT!?

Jacob: Why are you being so rude?

Me: Cause that's who I am okay?! And until you get rid of your bitch Imma just keep on being rude!

Jacob: She has a name!

Me: Do I give a fuck about her name?! NO. In my head her name is BITCH and that's exactly what I'm gonna call her, B-I-T-C-H.

**Jacob stood up and stormed over to me. His veins were popping out. I could tell he was pissed but I still didn't care.

Jacob: Miranda, I suggest you stop talking... Or else.

Me: Or else WHAT? You're gonna hit me now? You want to hit me cause of your little bitch? Go ahead and hit me then, I DARE YOU!

Claire: C'mon you two.. don't do this, you're brother and sister, you love each other. Blood is thicker than water.

Jacob: Whatever.

**Jacob went and sat back down. He's a sucker for stupid shit like that. He's all about world peace and stuff like that so he can never actually hurt anyone without feeling hella guilty about it later. I don't believe there will be world peace with people like Maddie around.

Jacob: I just don't get why you hate her so much.

Me: Jacob, trust me, I'm just trying to protect you. You're going to get hurt dating this bit-... I- I mean this girl. She hates me but whenever you're near she turns into this little perfect angel. When you leave she hates me again so, I'm not gonna be 2-faced. I don't like her cause she doesn't like me.

Maddie: You don't have to like me, I understand. Most people don't like me but you don't have to be so cruel or make up lies about me. Whatever it is I've done to you, I'm sorry... I really am. Please forgive me.

**She started "crying" and buried her face in Jacob's chest. I clapped sarcastically.

Me: I must say.. she's a great actor... Fake tears and everything. Great performance. I loved it!