Synthesis Reaction

She took a step back to admire her handiwork.

"You are still the Queen of dinner parties, self. Ang galing mo."

"I second the motion."

She whirled around to find Jay leaning against the kitchen doorway, a huge grin on his face.

"Everything looks delicious. Including you."

His voice was low and sensually dizzying, and her knees buckled at his words.

"Don't start, Faulkerson. May dadating tayong bisita. Did Sam call you back na? He's bringing his new girl diba?"

"That's the plan. And no, hindi na siya tumawag and I can't reach his phone anymore. Baka namatayan na naman ng baterya. Besides, mamaya pa sila dadating. 8:30 ang si-net na time, yeah? It's barely 7, we have plenty of time."

She took a few steps back to stand behind the dining table when he made an attempt to cage her in his arms.

"Jay... behave!"

He wiggled his brows then took a few steps closer to her until he had her pinned against the bar.

"Rawr."

She threw her head back and laughed out loud.

He took advantage of the situation and planted soft, open-mouthed kisses along her exposed neck down to the dip of her collarbone.

A breathless gasp escaped her lips when he suddenly hitched her up his body. She barely had time to wrap her legs around him when he roughly pushed her top up to feast on her pebbled peaks.

"Jay... I still have stuff in the oven..."

"I need to taste you now."

He didn't give her time to say anything else. He sat her on the bar top and in one quick move, took off all her clothes.

Gently this time, he pushed her to lay down on her back and spread her legs. He then reached over to pluck the wine bottle that was chilling in the ice bucket and with a pop, opened it.

With half-lidded eyes she watched as he poured wine over her aching center.

"Cheers."

"Wha—"

Then her words got lost in the explosion of dizzying sensations as he licked and laved every last drop from her quivering folds.

It wasn't until much later that they heard the incessant ringing of both their phones.