Complete Combustion

He watched as she absentmindedly trailed a finger up and down his naked torso, her lithe frame closely tucked into the space his body made that only she fits perfectly into.

"Tapos? Anong ginawa niyo nina Je?"

"Then we walked out. Para kaming Mean Girls! Ang cute ng mga kaibigan mo. I swear I even saw Je flip his imaginary long hair! Kaloka."

He moved to lay on his side so he could look at her, his face a hair's breadth away from hers. His hand splayed on the small of her back.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that. I mean I get why he'd hit on you. Sana lang nawarningan ko siya beforehand to leave you alone."

His heart sang when she laughed and burrowed closer into his embrace.

"Where's the fun in that? Isa pa, I can handle myself naman. Kung ikaw nga kinaya ng super powers ko eh. Yun pa kayang blowhard na co-APM mo na yun."

"Super powers? Ginamitan mo ko ng super powers? Sabi ko na nga ba eh! Kaya pala hulog na hulog agad ako sayo. It's when you called me Betty no? That was a love spell! You enchanted me! I knew there was something more to you than your mesmerizing, hypnotizing eyes."

His breath hitched when she suddenly rolled on top of him and sat up, caging him between her legs.

"I did no such thing! Ikaw tong mahilig mangkulong ng tao sa conference room under the guise of coaching tapos ako sasabihin mong nangkulam. Bwiset ka talaga!"

His brain shortcircuited when she leaned in to pretend-strangle him and he realized she wasn't wearing anything under his white button down shirt that has become her favorite thing to wear whenever she's at his place.

"Dei. Tigil ka muna. Teka lang. Stop moving so much."

"Bakit? Ang OA ha. Hindi naman talaga kita sinasakal eh."

When she moved again, he clamped down on her wrists and pulled himself up.

"Dei, For the love of everything holy. Stop moving. Wag makulit, love. Please?"

His plea fell on deaf ears when with a wicked gleam in her eyes, she started to move again. Deliberately this time. Slow and sensual, she slid over him, grinding down as they both gazed deeply into each other's eyes.

"You're doing it again."

"Doing what exactly?"

"You're enchanting me again."

"Nagwowork ba?"

He didn't answer back. Instead, he pulled the shirt she was wearing halfway down her body, trapping her arms, making her helpless.

And then he feasted. On her skin, her shoulders, the hollow of her neck.  The pebbled peaks that seemed to call out his name.

He feasted and she let him.

Arching her body closer to his lips, she offered him more.

And he took what she gave him - greedily, hungrily. His hands moving over her skin, searing her with his slick heat. Claiming her in big, greedy mouthfuls. He just couldn't get enough. More. Everything.

Then she  took him in. And stars exploded just beneath his eyelids. He felt like he was both drowning and soaring through the skies. He was inside her and that's everything he could ever want.

Until she moved and just like that he was ravenous again and only she can sate his need.

*•*•*•*

Author's note: Sorry about not updating yesterday. Kinda going through a rough patch creatively and emotionally. This isn't beta'd and written on zero hours of sleep. 😔