Oxidizing Agent

He pounded into her. His movements relentless and savage.

She mewled in both pleasure and pain beneath him. Her anguished cries and tearful moans filled the room.

With one last shuddering thrust, he finished, then pushed off her and walked to the bathroom to clean himself up.

She curled into a tight ball, gathering the blankets around her in a desperately futile attempt to protect herself.

A few minutes later, he emerged, all showered and dressed.

"You're leaving?"

He snorted derisively.

"Anong gusto mo, i-cuddle kita? Ang OA, puta."

She took a deep breath then sat up to face him.

"You can't keep doing this to me."

"Ayaw mo pala eh bakit mo ko pinapasok. Ginusto mo to."

"I'm ending it now. Ayoko na Julian. Baboy na baboy mo na ko."

He moved so quickly and suddenly, she didn't even have time to blink. He was on top of her again with one hand around her throat.

"You want me to love you, ganun ba? Gusto mong respetuhin kita? Alagaan? Lambingin?"

"Julian... can't breathe..."

"Gawin mo yung pinagagawa ko sayo. Ganung kadali."

He released her and walked to the door.

"I want Faulkerson gone, Reen. Do that and I'll do you the way you want to be done. It's that simple."

She wailed as soon as the door closed, her chest heaving as her heart pounded.

She cried for hours before falling asleep.

When she awoke, she reached for her phone and sent out a brief text message that would put her plans into motion.

Then she stood up and headed for the bathroom to tend to the marks and bruises that he left all over her body.