Q=mc(delta T)

She was first to come up for air, but he was having none of it, so he pulled her back down to kiss her again. This one went on and on until they were both sprawled on her bedroom floor, breathless, arms and legs still hopelessly entangled.

"We have to go to work in eight... no, shit, six hours! JAY NAMAN EH."

He managed to let out a choked laugh, his lungs still burning from the prolonged deprivation.

"Sabi ko lang kasi kiss goodnight. You attacked first."

He heard a faint whistle in the air before her hand landed on his thigh.

"Attack talaga? You were the one who wouldn't let go! Ilang beses ba ko nagpumiglas kanina? Pero ano? Pumayag ka bang pakawalan ako? Ha? Sumagot ka!"

She was going to say more but she saw how he was staring at her and the words, like her, got lost in his eyes.

"Can you blame me?" he whispered against her lips as he stole yet another kiss, sweeter this time, languid and gentle.

"You have no idea how much of a struggle it is to keep my hands off you. Ang hirap hirap, sobra. At masakit. I can't get enough of you, Dei."

"Jay..."

She closed her eyes and savored the feel of his lips on her skin.

"Jay..."

"Shhhh... I'm busy. Mamaya na yan."

"You need to go. Magda-drive ka pa pauwi and oh god there right there please."

Her body arched up as his hands and lips revisited all of her secret places.

"Tell me to stay."

Her breath stuttered and she felt herself drowning again.

"But we have work lat---"

"Tell me to stay."

She pushed him off until his back hit the floor but before he could even protest, she was already straddling him.

"Stop distracting me. Wala kang gamit dito. If you stay and believe me, I want you to, paano ka later? So I have a proposition."

"I'm all ears."

She smirked as she watched his hands move over her body, stroking, groping, deliberately distracting her from her thoughts.

"All ears daw pero ang mga kamay mo o! Makinig ka kasi muna! Jay!"

"Hmmm?"

"BETTY!"

"WOI! Bakit biglang Betty na naman tawag mo sakin?"

She laughed and almost toppled over.

"Yung expression mo homaygad. From harot to yamot real quick hahahaha! Priceless sobra."

He moved his hands to her butt and squeezed.

"Panira ka ng moment, Nicomaine."

"Uy, you called me Nicomaine. Seryoso ka na, ganon?"

"Lagi naman akong seryoso pagdating sayo," he said as he sat up and pulled her off his lap to sit her down beside him, their backs to the bed.

"Ay."

"O tapos ngayon ay. Hindi tayo matatapos mag-usap kung nakakubabaw ka sakin. Marupok ako when you're on top."

"Harot."

"Kasalanan mo. Sige na, ano na yung proposition mo?"

She took his hand in hers and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Umuwi ka---"

"Ayoko nga umu---"

"---para dun na tayo manggaling later pagpasok sa work."

"Huh?"

"Did I stutter?"

"Sasama ka sakin pauwi? Ngayon? Dun ka matutulog sa condo ko? Ngayon? Sa condo ko. Sakin. Dun ka matutulog kasama ko. Sa condo ko."

"Paulit ulit?"

"SAGUTIN MO KASI."

"OO NGA!"

He stood up abruptly and marched to the closet then began to pull out clothes, tossing them on her bed.

"Jay! What are you doing?"

"Tumayo ka na diyan. Mag-impake ka na. Hanggang kelan ka mag-stay? KULANG YAN! Ang tagal naman kumilos sayang ang oras. DEI! Tatayo ka na lang ba diyan?"

"Jay... wala ka ng tinirang damit sa loob ng closet ko o. Grabe ka. I was only thinking about today. You're packing for an eternity's worth of sleepovers."

He stopped midway from dumping the contents of her entire underwear drawer on top of the pile of clothes on the bed and looked at her.

"You're right. I am. Kaya bilis kilos na."

"Ano yun, counter proposition? Teka lang kasi Jay... jusko pati--- HOY WAG MONG ISAMA YANG WASHABLES KO!"

"No."

"No? Anong no?"

"No, it's not a counter proposition."

"Then what is---"

"It's a proposal. Stay with me forever, Dei. I want an eternity of sleepovers with you starting tonight."

She froze.

And then she turned around and ran out of the room, leaving him dazed and hurting.