unexpected arrival

(Jimmys) pov*

I was having the best makeout dream ever but it was interrupted when i heard my phone buzzing, shit!! I forgot to put to ring, i answered it and (yn) practically screamed saying she couldn't move. Its 3 am......I knew something was wrong, putting on my artic coat on i sprinted to the car. The weather got worse it actually looks like im smoking when i breathe, the snow reaches a my knees "this is all my fault i should have stayed with her" i sigh getting in the car. After eating every red light i got to her building fast, since her door was locked i had to break the handle.
I got in throwing my coat on the floor  and ran to the bedroom to see her lying in the bed crying in pain "(yn) im here, what's going on?", "im in so much pain ahhh", i looked at the blood between her legs and without hesitating i pull her shorts down and saw the unthinkable, "holy shit" i back away completely shocked. "What what is it?" She cried.

"its....a head....(yn) you're pregnant" i look again and the face is visible already "but thats impossible!!" she yells at the top of her lungs. I pick her up bridal style taking her to the bathtub, "(yn) im gonna have to call 911" i say taking my cellphone out, "ahhh jimmy im scared, please don't leave me alone", "I'll stay right here".
I told the operator the address and what was happening "sir with this weather we're not going to get there in time, your gonna have to deliver it yourself", "whaaat but im not a doctor" i say impatiently, "I'll tell you what to do". I ran out the bathroom to get a few towels and ran back in when (yn) let out a stomach turning scream.
"Its ok im here-" i saw her holding the baby "its a girl" she cries, "carefully cut the umbilical cord and wrap the towel around the baby" the operator says, i put the phone on speaker and placed it the sink. "(Yn) are you ok" i ask as she held the baby "im f-aaaah" she screams again, "it still hurts!!", i look again and this time i saw tiny legs "oh my god!! Twins!!".

"Is it coming head first?", "no, legs first", i hear her shout something in the distance "this is serious you need to be careful just-" the phone slipped falling in the bloodbath "nonono shit i lost communication" i start to panic, "jimmy!! Please help me!!" She arched her head back giving me the baby, i place her in the sink with the towel. "(Yn) breathe" i squeeze her hand and she did the same but harder, after 3 minutes of screaming another girl was born. I repeated the same process and wrapped another towel around her. I look at (yn) and she looks lifeless, her eyes were half open and she wasn't moving. "(Yn) wake up, please stay with me", the girls started to cry as i held them close to my chest.
"I can't believe im a dad now". Cooper starts to bark as the paramedics enter the bathroom immediately taking the girls away. They checked (yn)s pulse and turned to me "she lost a huge amount blood, which one was legs first?", "uhh the second one" i say looking at my bloody shirt. "That explains it, she's in critical condition lets go now" a paramedic says dragging me out.

(Bn) pov*

I yawn as i take a sip of coffee, i have one hour of work left so im just talking with my tech "never seen the E.R so empty", "well thank god" i smile but it faded when the paramedics rushed in with a unconscious woman.
"Doctor this is an emergency we're loosing her" my breathing stopped when i saw jimmy with his shirt full of blood and the paramedic holding two babies. "Oh my gosh (yn)" i shine the flashlight on in her eyes, she's dying!! We need to stabilize her" i hold the door open, running to the operating room i stop jimmy "you can't go in there", he tries to get pass me "no i have to be there for her", "noo you have to let us do this, stay out here" i walked off leaving him there. "Oh god please be ok" i thought.
Arriving to the room full of doctors taking care of (yn), i got to evaluate the girls, they're identical twins, blue and green eyes and both weigh 6 pounds and 9 ounces. "(Yn) is going to need a blood transfusion, but the blood we have is taken" a doctor says, "I know the rightfull donor" i said walking to the waiting room.

Speed walking there i see jimmy pacing then turned to me, "please tell me they're ok", "jimmy the girls are fine but (yn) lost two liters of blood" i tell him quickly, he almost dropped to his knees, "then give her my mine" he stands up, "you can only donate one unit, it wont be enough" i say trying not to panic "me....i can donate the other half!!" I jump, "then lets go". We both hissed as those large needles went in our veins, i look at jimmy and he was sobbing. "Don't worry it will be ok" i pat him, "i can't believe the girls are ok, im mean (yn) drank and also got hit in the stomach" he said as they took the needle out, "i dont believe it either". They gave her our blood and stablelized her, i took jimmy to (yn)s specialists so he could tell him what was done. I sat next to him while do doctor arrived "wow you need to change", "well now we know the cause of (yn)s horrible mood swings" he laughed a little, "i feel bad now". The specialist came in and sat at his desk.

"Hello im dr. Colbert, i will be taking care of (yn) for now" he says staring seriously, "first of all congrats! Your new parents now, but (yn) lost too much blood do to the second born coming out legs first", i look at him nodding, "how did she not know she was pregnant?, she didn't have symptoms or a bump" he leans foward, "well (yn) had cryptic pregnancy, it means her body didn't detect when she conceived", "and she did show two signs, mood swings and stomach ache" i interrupted, jimmy looked at me surprised "but twins c'mon she should have had a bump" he gave us a puzzled look, "like i said since her body didn't detect anything its like it never.....happened" he finished. "Do you know what your going to name them" i ask, "no im not going to name them without (yn)" he stands up. "(Yn) will wake up at mid day and the girls will remain in the nursery so you can go home". I walk him out, "my shift is over so i can take you home oh and.......call oliver and tell him to get over here now" i flinch a little at the thought of his reaction. "shit....this won't be cute" he ran his hand threw his hair.

(Jimmys) pov*

I go in the bathroom so no one could see my bloody self and to a really nerveracking phone call. Today is December 20th the last day of work till mid January so i don't know what im gonna do, here goes nothing.

(O)=h-hello? Jimmy?

(J)=h-ey....oliver you need to come to new yorkright now.....its urgent.

(O)= what!! What are you guys hurt?

(J)=..........don't freak out but.....you're a grandfather now.

(O)=jesus christ!!......your really not joking?.....are they ok?

I could hear his voice shaking.

(J)=they're both fine but you need to be here ASAP.

(O)=im already leaving, see you in a few hours.

Well that went better than i expected.
I wont tell my co-workers or the media what happened unless (yn) wants me too but for now I'll call my family. I walk out and (bn) was waiting for me by the door, "doctor said you can return at 10 so you can see them then" she says yawning, "ok then but i really need to get out of these clothes, it looks like i murdered someone" i wipe my nose getting in her car trying not to slip on the ice.
I know (yn) is going to freak out when she sees the girls but im gonna be there for her all the way.

______________________________

***Yay!!! You're a mommy now****

I'll continue in a couple of days....