whats happening

(Yn) pov*

"Oh.....my.....god" i cover my mouth as a surveillance video of jimmy bullying me in the highschool hall played. I look at jimmy and he's shaking like mad still watching the video, then it cuts to outside the school that shows him aggressively throwing rocks at me. All i can hear is the people and the roots whispering to eachother, "Oh...crap" i hear higgin mutter.
I felt tears go down my face as the video ends, "he did it!!!" Becky points at jimmy, "he's new york mystery bully!!!", "booo", "how do you sleep at night you monster!!" The audience shouted getting up from their seats.

Jimmy walked to the edge of the stage rolling up his sleeve "Becky....who in God's name...do you think you are!!!" He yelled almost slapping her, "careful jimmy, you dont want to hurt me on live tv", "wh-this ain't" he froze staring at the red light on the main  camera, "we got him!!" She shouted and people that looked like cops came out surrounding us "what are....you doing here?" I step infront jimmy defensively, "quit defending him (yn) his 5 years of hiding are over" a blonde woman steps foward.

"Hiding?, can someone tell me what the heck is going on!?" He protested moving me out of the way, "im nancy juvonen, top investigator of the ABA, after all these years you've been infront of us the entire time", "well you didn't do a very good job if it took that long" he laughed, i look at higgins and the audience with terrified faces,
"We tracked you down thanks to becky and ya victim" she spat, i told her to shut up then jimmy snapped his head to me "so you did...this!!" He yelled at me then to nancy "hey jimmy calm down!! I clap my hands in his face, "im not a frickin canine (nn) i don't need you to clap to get my attention!!", "thats were your wrong.... Cause you actually listened!!", i yell and he look at me with sorrow.

"Thats....Enough!!" Nacy yells, "take him" she handcuffs jimmy, "becky your so done!!" He squearms while they forcefully took him backstage, people were freaking out video taping the whole thing, "I'd be so scared if he acted like this on the streets" i thought just as nancy took the stage "alright people!! Show's over beat it!!.....and shut them them cameras off", "wait nancy what are they gonna do to him" quest and higgins ask "we gotta see" she walks off, "becky what the-" i turn but she wasn't there "oh this cant be true" i ran off to 6b.

(Bn) pov*

Miles and me arrived in Washington DC for a vacation 2 days ago, im honestly bumbed out cause i miss (yn) but its the last day here and were going to olivers house for a visit and to watch the Tonight show. We drove on the mountain area and there were so many beautiful houses but one in particular stands out the most, in the top part stood an amazing log home.

 We drove on the mountain area and there were so many beautiful houses but one in particular stands out the most, in the top part stood an amazing log home

We parked in the driveway and got out, mouths wide open "hey welcome to the (ln) household" oliver says on the balcony, "wow this....is a beautiful beautiful home!!" Miles shouts, "well come on in". We go inside and its absolutely breath taking, it looks brand new "gorgeous house", "thank you (bn), i literally get lost in here" he giggles, "how come" i ask, "moved here yesterday". we sit in the living room that has a view of the city downwards, "hope i can relax" i think
"So buddy how's it going?, i haven't seen you since you were in new york",
"Well you know thee usual, always chaos in the white house".  I got up a for a moment "Hope you don't mind if i go to the balcony", "of course not mi casa es su casa" oliver smiles.

I got to the balcony admiring the sunset, now i know why (yn) loves her dad so much, i mean he's so cool and down to earth, scary at first but were all like that. Hope (yn) is doing ok with jimmy now that oliver trusts her with him. I felt miles arm brush mine as he stood next to me, "hey its cold out here maybe you should come inside", "i really have a hankering for coffee" i whisper, we both sat in the couch "smells like Starbucks" i say as oliver brings a coffee tray "thanks so much", he turns on the tv to watch the news just as it lagged to the tonight show monologue.

"Wow it started early" i say suprised,
"Something's not right its 5 o clock there.....its live" miles said standing up, "why would it be?" I question. Jimmy is speaking directly to the camera but we hear yelling off set, "ok something is totally wrong" i say just then the curtains open and jimmy turned around shocked "i dont think this is scripted" miles said, a video played then (yn) came out of nowhere.
Oliver spat the coffee out of shock and i almost choked, the video ended and i hear people yelling and booing. "Shit were in trouble", "shut up" i hear....... Nancy yell. "No...way" oliver shouts, they're having the mother of all arguments infront of a million people now til jimmy gets handcuffed and taken away, "shut them cameras off" everything goes black.

Jimmys assistant alerted the ABA and now that he threaten her infront of them makes the case worse. "We have to go back now" i grab my things, "im going too", then we all going" miles says and we all head out.

(Jimmys) pov*

Im am seriously pissed, the audience,my staff all walked out of 6A giving dirty looks and flipping me off.
"Now that we have you here i really dont know what to do with you" nancy walk in circles, "let me talk to him......alone" (yn) says. "Yeah you have 30 minutes then he ours for the rest of the day" an agent says, we go inside my office and i immediately kick a trashcan cracking a window with it, "Jimmy what the hell is wrong with you!!", "what wrong with me?.... (yn) my backstabbing assistant just released videos of me bullying the fuck out of you!! Live on my show!!" I yell trying to move my hands free, she stood back a bit.

"i know this is messed up situation but it will be ok" she inhales, "noo it wont be, do you know the crapwave of attention thats coming for me!! Everyone's gonna hate me after this!!"
I sat on the floor banging my head on the wall, "stay calm or you'll have a nervous break down", "to laaate!!" I hyperventilate and start to pace "i honestly feel betrayed by you" i snap at her, "i didn't set this up!" She points at me "when were you planning to tell me this?" She stood there silent "yeah thats what i thought, im glad (bn) aint your pal anymore", "your so totally overreacting" she rolls her eyes making my blood boil. "You're not freaked out cause you didn't get handcuffed, yelled at and publicly humiliated on your own show and the whole goddamn world!!", "ughhh your such a faggot when you talk about the show" she says when higgins barges in.

"Sorry guys its crazie out there,nancy is waiting" he said seriously, "i dont even know if what we have is real (nn)?", i continue, "everything i did with you was just for show". My heart shattered in to a million pieces, she covered her mouth instantly, "ouch" higgins said looking at her shocked
"What do you mean 'just for show'..... you dont love me?", "im sorry it slip'd out i didn't mean it" she tried to hug me "dont touch me....i knew you still weren't gonna trust me after what we did....together" i push her off me using my body, "please i didn't think the ABA would find you" she shushed herself again, now im mad af.

"I'd like you to leave now" my voice cracked, "what?", "you heard me get out!!! Your fired". She stepped closer to me "please jimmy dont do this..i love you", "bullshit...now get the hell out of my building and dont come back!!" I kept pushing her to the door.
"Jimmy stop it" higgins pulls my handcuffs "see pal, i told you she'd ruin everything right from the start" i say and he stood there with a blank expression.

"Times up" nancy pulled me out to the hall, (yn) started to walk away but stopped when becky showed up.
"Well my work here is done" she proudly says winking at me, "go to hell" i spat making everyone look at me. "I'll get your belongings for you" she said to (yn) walking pass her. "You motherfucker" she screams pulling beckys hair throwing her to the ground, "(yn) stop!!" I yell trying to run at them but the agents tightened my cuffs. "Why cant you just mind your own damn bis" (yn) kicks her side before becky kneed her in the stomach making her cry in pain "ahh even i felt that" i flinched running at her "move bitch" i shove becky out the way with my leg "(yn) your ok please just go" i kneel to her level before security seperated us.

"Make sure she gets home safely" nancy said to her agent. She looked at me one more time before the elevator closed. "Becky your under arrest for hacking the studios system setup and illegally taking private school footage"
A cop said standing her up, she stood infront of me "it was worth it" she whispers and i smashed my forehead on her nose "ahhhh crap" she cried, "thats for (yn)" i wink before they took me away.

___________________________________

*welll it finally happened. ***
But is it really over  between you And jimmy?   
Btw. This took 3 hours to write and correct.
Gooodbye👋👋👋