trouble in NBC

(Jimmy) pov*

Im really don't know what's wrong with (yn), she gets so mad easily now and apparently i pushed her 'past' buttons last night. To be honest it felt kinda good to mock her like before it brought back memories, i know i promised i wouldn't do it again but i have to...just one last time. Higgins and i stood in 6Bs main desk drinking coffee and chatting but quickly turned my head to the elevator as (yn) walked out, "i know that face.....what ya got up your sleeve" Higgins rolled his eyes, "hey (nn)!! Ya finished watching the notebook!" I pull a strand of her gorgeous hair, she turns to us "go fuck yourself fallon" she pushes my hand away.

"Done that already", "thats really disgusting" she backs away "dats not what you said" i smirk, "i dont know what your talking about", "oh does this ring a bell" i suck on my index finger making a *bop* sound. "Gross" i hear Higgin mutter, i giggle as (yn) blushes bright red "knock it off jimmy im warning you" she closes her fists, "you wanna punch me go ahead, do your best" i bounce up and down "c'mon you already did my face, gut....so how about my....dick!!" I got closer to her face, "jimmy what the hell you doing" higgin pulls me back, "being a traitorous bastard thats what", "your calling me a traitor!! when your the one who pushed (bn) away after getting evrything!" I yell and she throws my coffee to the ground sprinting to her office.

I just stood there with my arms crossed "your inner bully is showing once again" higgin shook his head walking away. Becky walks over to me adjusting her glasses "practice good, there will be important guest tonight", "becky are you ok?", she looks at me up and down "never better", "right well im gonna go" i walk away and i could feel her staring at me.

(Yn) pov*

I sprinted to my office and started to pace, "i was this close" i place the tip of my fingers together "to personally pull the fucking life out jimmy fallon in his own territory" i exhale sitting in my chair looking at the tv with the tonight show logo on the screen "you so lucky i still love him" i whisper throwing a mug at it, luckily none of them broke "i never even got to recieve his heartmelting gift he promised, ughhh i need to talk to my dad for once". I take my i phone out.

(D)= hey (yn), how's my little girl?

(Yn)= hi dad, im 24 years old im not a little girl anymore.

(D)= sooo, im 32 and still a kid inside.

(Yn)= yeah thats why I'll get a nice date for you, what do think?

(D)=...........................no way, i rather stay single, what do you want to chat about?

(Yn)= changing the subject i see, well the staff said an important group of guest is coming to the show so..maybe you should watch it.

(D)= i know its a late night show but it airs waay to late, I'll fall asslep.

(Yn)= you wont cause miles is in Washington with (bn), their going to the house?

(D)= i thought you weren't friends with her anymore.

(Yn)=its just a friendly break dad but your good friends with miles right? please watch it with them and when its over they'll go.

(D)=yeah, miles is a good friend of mine but ok I'll have them over......I gotta go bye lov u.

He hung up insanely fast, maybe he was on break. It was 5 o clock and the audience had already arrived, it was crazy busy backstage with props and stuff, every time jimmy walked pass me we'd give echother dirty looks, i mean if looks kill both we'd have be dead already. Jimmy stood behind the blue curtains shaking his head "look at me" i move his chin to me, i put a little fundation under eyes quickly while he stared deeply in to my eyes "thoes mesmerizing chocolate eyes can right stare right threw you" i thought.
"There, now you look less tired" i walk to the speaker telling Higgins to start.

Jim walks out greeting the audience as he begins the monologue. I peak threw the curtains and froze when i saw becky switching the cameras in to live mode. "The show is live!! It interrupted other talk shows and channels, millions of people are watching!!" I hear the producer yell. "Then cut" i yell back, "we cant, it looks like system is hacked", oh noo please fallon dont brake character.

Jimmy is still looking at the camera while he speaks, he hasn't noticed yet,
The curtains open unexpectedly revealing the screen where the staff plays quiplash "please tell me you did that" i say to the producer, "no i cant close it" he panics just as a video started playing cutting jimmy off making him turn around "what.... Is happening?" He looks at the video and everyone even the roots were stunned. I finally walk out staring at the screen.

"!!Oh...........my........god!!". I cover my mouth.

___________________________________

Cliffffhanger!!!!!!

We'll see what happens next****

Later falpals............