Getting ready

***5 years later*****

(Yn) pov*

Here i am in my apartment watching a movie waiting for an important phone Call from my future job. I had an interview at 30 rockfeller as makeup artist and game director and he said he would call me if i was accepted but he didn't tell me who was the tonight host but i didn't mind.

As im almost falling asleep my phone went off and i immediately picked up, "hello?, "(yn)(ln)?" Yes thats me" i said nervously, "well (yn) congratulations you have been accepted at 30 rock,come in tomorrow at 8 so you can sign some papers and meet the host of the show". "Yes thank you ill be there",i say almost screaming.

Yeeees i have a job, i shout,"omg i have to call (bn)" i say dialing her number.
After a few rings she picks up.

(Bn)= hey girl!!!!! Wats up?
(Yn)=(bn) they accepted me i have to go tommorow morning to meet the host.
(Bn)= umm do you even know who is the host? She says worryingly.
(Yn)= no why?
(Bn)=oh no the host is.....i cut her off
(Yn)= nope dont tell me,its a surprise
(Bn)=well ok see ya tonight
(Yn)=ok

We hung up and i went to cook for us.

3 hours later****

(Bn) pov*****

"(Yn) im here", i said as i step in the living room." How did you get in here without the key? (yn) asked grining."i have my ways (nn)" i say laughing.
"Whatever i made food, for us" she said walking to the table.

"(Yn) i have to go to tokyo for a visit and your not going" , she looks at me sad , "why not? ," cause you have to work" i replied drinking water. "Well ok but promise me you'll call if you meet a hot guy", she said with a smirk, "ok i will."

(Yn) pov*

After we ate (bn) left and i went to sleep and get ready for tomorrow........

*second chapter guys*****things will get intersting in 30 rock *******