we meet again

(Higgins) pov*

Now that (yn) is in jimmys office i turn around to see him stepping out of the elevator with 2 coffees he hands one to me and and asked " is she here? I sigh , "yes but you need to know who she is first", o..k who? He asked holding his breath......."its (yn)" i say quickly.

(Jimmys) pov*

I enter 30 rock in a hurry with the coffees in my hand and i enter the elevator and push the 17th floor, i was exited to meet the new game director since we dont have any games to play with the guest but now we do. The doors Open and i step out to see higgins taping his feet fast ," heres your coffee" i say handing it to him ," is she here", i asked, he sighs saying "yes but you need to know who she is first", "why the hell would he say that" i thought,"o..k who? He paused for a second and out of the blue he said the name i thought i would never hear again.

"Whaaaaat!!" i whisper yell at him, "thee (yn)", "yes" he says calmly , i dropped my coffee and everyone was looking at us but i ignored them," who does that bitch think she is coming here to ruin everything" i say screaming at higgins face," jimmy!!! Calm down she is waiting in your office so you can give her the tour" he says like its no big deal, i stared at him seriously, "fine but dont call the police if i murder her" i said growling and walking pass him. I stop infront of the door and take a deep breath before i open it.

(Yn) pov*

I've been sitting in the couch for 10 minutes thinking what he would say to me i mean we haven't seen eachother since we fought in highschool so i was very nervous.
My thoughts were interrupted when i heard shouting and i instantly knew it was jimmy, But then i heard footsteps towards the door, "ok here it goes!! i thought.

The door opens and Jimmy steps in,i gotta say he's handsome, he was wearing a grey and black striped shirt and white pants and converse,he looked at me funny, "well well look who it is (yn)(ln)"," well if it is james thomas fallon long time no see even though i wasn't looking foward to see you" i replied crossing my legs.

He shrugged walking to his desk and leaned back on his chair, "i thought your were dead" he said simply, he hasn't changed at all i thought," well i thought you were hit by a truck" i said grinning," hmmm thats a good" one he laughed.

(Jimmys) pov*

I open the door to reveal (yn) sitting in the couch looking at me and wow she dosent look at all like the (nn) i used to know, now she looks amazing but that wasn't going to stop me from bothering her a little. I looked at her and sarcastically said her name and she said my full name back crossing her legs. I walk to the desk and sat on the chair and simply said" i thought you were dead" i wanted to see what she would do but quickly said "i thought you were hit by a truck"she said grinning. i looked at her laughing,"thats a good one i said.

"Anyways how did you found out about this job? I asked her she replied calmly," i was sent here by my university and lorne inerviewed me yesterday and well here i am" she said proudly." Ok then lets disscus your payment while your here i say slightly jealous."

(Yn) pov*

After jimmy asked me a question and answered it he took out some papers and a pen, "write your personal info" here he said pointing to the first line then looked out the window . When i finished he took the paper out of my hands, "hey why did y-" He cut me off "what's your bank account? "Uhhh why" i asked him confused, "well do you want to get paid ? he said scanning his phone.... "Obviously" i whispered. He finished and looked at me seriously i swallowed nervously, "for the first 5 months you'll earn 90,000 and 200,000 annually" he said sternly. "Wow thats a lot of money" i said shocked ,"but that depends on what you do" he said out of nowhere, i raised an eyebrow, "how much do you get paid fallon? "Do i have to tell you? He asked seriously, "no but i wanna know, "probably about 25 million" he sighs , "all that for inerviewing celebrities" i say surprised he stands up fast, "im a standup comedian (yn) and a celebrity if you didn't know" he says with major sass.
"Whatever", i say standing up." Just give me the tour jimmy so i can leave", fine he said pushing me.

*******This was fun to write i hope you guys like it buddies*********