home sweet home

(Yn) pov*      

(Higgins house ^^^^)

I went home about 30 minutes after jimmy and i have never felt more broken. As im taking a relaxing bath or so i thought it was my phone went off on facetime i look at it, it was (bn) "thank god" i said.

(Bn)=hey (nn) im at a the hotel right know im sorry i couldn't call earlier i didn't have signal.

(Yn)=its ok really i was going to call anyways.

(Bn)= are you taking a bubble bath and FaceTime hahahha.

(Yn)=yes im stressed out already

(Bn)=oh yes i forgot how was work, was it good, fun, tell me!!!!!

(Yn)= yeah thanks for telling me Jimmy fucking fallon was the host!!!

(Bn)= you told me not to tell who it was so i didn't, but how was he?

(Yn)= he's hot as hell I'll give him that but still a major asshole and yet kindhearted and higgins is his show announcer.

(Bn)=i know but maybe you two will learn to get along eventually.

(Yn)=uhh idk we had a big argument when he finished the tour because he was in a hurry the entire time so i asked why was he acting like this and he spoke his heart out about everything he even cried of how angry he was , then he left me there full of guilt and i cant believe im crying now.

(Bn)="sighs" dont cry (yn) i know you'll forgive eachother soon and your friendship will be strong but just give it some time ok, btw I'll be back tomorrow it sucks here but until then just relax.

(Yn)=ok thanks idk what I'd do without you bestie bye.

I yawn and got out of the tub, i put some pjs on look out the window to see the beautiful city and night sky before getting to bed.

(Jimmys) pov*

I decided to go to higgins house instead of mine because, actually i needed a pal to talk to, i parked in his driveway and knock on his door "who is it?" He asked aware that it was me "its the pizza man, who do you think it is" i said laughing, he opened and motion for me to come in.

"So buddy what happened how did it go"? He asked sitting down next to me, "idk how did you think it went"? i asked seriously, he scanned my face for a second "just by your face, horrible.
"Yes, it was good at first and then it went downhill" i say trying not to shout. "Let me guess arguing about the past" he sighs. "Yes!!!! Now things will get worse and i cant fire her she is the only game director we have on the list" i say panicking, "man calm down if you keep bringing this up you both are going to tear echother apart and i dont wanna see that again"

"Your right but can you imaging me and (yn) fighting on the stage infront of everyone" i say laughing, dude dont
Jinx it and it be entertaining as well.
We both laughed like drunk guys in a bar for a few minutes "we should sleep now cause im tired" i said yawning, higgins looked at me surprise, "wait you sleeping over"? "Well if thats ok with you" i said getting up, "of course"

I went to sleep in a guest room and crashed on the bed like i haven't slept in days. "Now to lets my dreams take the best of me" i muttered.

*************hey i hope you like this chapter because theres more to come************__