the truth

(Yn) pov*

Its 6 am right now.....im eating my (Ff) while rubbing my tummy, i never thought getting kneed would hurt so much, it felt like something was beating 'probably my guts". Today jimmy and i are gonna be interviewed in good morning america....to finally spill the beans about us. I walk out my building...and..."dad!!" I hug him tightly, "oh (yn) im so sorry about what happened" he hugs back, "uh you saw the whole drama?", "i dont think theres a person who didn't see it" we pull away.

We got to the studio and theres a lot of people outside, hope they dont riot.... we got off to meet the dead silence but the stares said it all, i got in and dad left to the audience with (bn), im actually happy she's here for support. The staff gets me ready then stood me infront of the elevator, i know jimmy was here cause this whole floor smells like axe body spray. They took me backstage and there he was....pacing "hey...goodluck out there" i give him a thumbs up, he turned to me "thanks....you to" he exhales with a hurt face. He sat at the table first then me. "Get ready guys....this isn't Dr.phil just relax ok, were on in 2 minutes" our reporter reassures. Jimmy makes eye contact to his mother and sister thats sitting with dad and (bn) then at me. "This wont be pretty".

"3..2..1.. And were on"!!.

"Gooood morning america!!! And welcome" everyone claps while we just sit there awkwardly "last night the world was stunned when the tonight show starring jimmy fallon went unexpectedly live during the monologue taping" she says just as they show the whole live feed and added the cafeteria fight, i place my head on jimmy as he buried his face on his hands, "they're killing him with this but theres nothing i can do" i thought. "His fans were caught completely offguard when they found out the lovable king of late night is new York's most hated bully, here with me today is the stars themselves (yn)(ln) and jimmy fallon, to publicly tell their story" she turns to us so does the cameras "chill out chill out".

"First of all how are you guys?", "really anxious" jimmy said which me flinch. "Not to worry jimmy just a couple of questions, starting with (yn) ok..........
So How did it all start"? I look at dad for approval and he nods, taking a deep breath i spoke. "I was bullied my whole life...mostly cause i was to rich according to them" i fixed my posture, "all of them were just childsplay but everything changed when i got to highschool", "thats were you met him" she asks, "yes, i also met my best friend there and to this day she still is, jimmy showed up on the second day and instantly saw me as a target, it started with him laughing at me then began to call me (nn) and yet he still does", "does he do it to mock you or as a friendly gesture?" She asks looking at jimmy "both" he answered nervously, "Anyway after that.....he started throwing things and really really embarrassed me all the time, i told him to quit it but he did it again and again everyday" my eyes watered. "One day he took me by the boys bathrooms....and...a..nd threaten to beat me up if i told anyone about it" i wiped my tears away "so i went to school scared for my life...... scared of what he would do next, so much that committing suicide was an option!!", "shh its ok breathe" she pats me "if it wasn't for my dad and my friend i wouldn't be here" i sigh, "oliver has stopped you from taking your life?", "so many times that he actually missed two months of work do to exhaustion from staying up all night to be at my bedside, i felt so guilty that on the last day of school i decided to stop jimmy by....well ya know" i finished. She turned to jimmy
"how do you respond to that?", he held a huge poker face.

(Jimmys) pov*

Oh no she's crying, i really wish we could just run away together and never come back. "How do you respond to that?", great now all eyes are on me, "i have nothing to say.... Its all true, i was spoiled, had no manners and zero respect", "what did you think when (yn) was hired?" I look at (yn) grinding my teeth "i wasn't happy......at all to be honest but we got to forgive eachother with time", "well she seemed to trust you enough to go to the awards with you" my face got red as i look (yn) who's slightly giggling. "Yeah it was really...fun while it lasted", "im very surprised of how much he's matured but his bully instincs kick in from time to time" (yn) pokes my head. "But she knows in the end of the day i care about her" i wrap my arm around her.
"Why did the ABA didn't find you?", "no idea cause i didn't even know they existed" i look at (yn), "a day after the fight the school pressed charges on me for 'phisical violence' and my dad also pressed charges on jimmy for 'aggravated bullying". "They did what!!" I said out of the blue.

She raised her hand "let me finish" i nodded and she continued "we settled this in court, jimmy couldn't be there cause he was medicly taken care of, but his parents were present". "So he had no clue what happened to you" god that reporter seems so in to this "no i didn't" i interrupted and she shushed me again "the juge asked me who my bully was and me being dumb i refused to name him so to make it fair he punished both of us and ordered the ABA to watch him closely". "So practically you let them do this! I raise my voice a little making the reporter jump "ok thats all the time we had a great day america" the cameras shut down so we got to backstage.

"I cant believe you knew about all that and didn't tell me!!" I suprisingly tell her "i was in alot of pressure-", "yeah yeah and i couldn't even speak when i had to" i shut my eyes and oliver, (bn) came in next to my mother and sis.

(Yn) pov*

Oh my god this guy is in a crazy amount of stress right now that even i can feel it. "Hey we're thinking about going to a restaurant" gloria says "sure i could really have some drinks now" jimmy walks out first. We got to the VIP section of a stakehouse and awkwardly looked at eachother, "(yn) want a vodka shot?" dad asks, i was surprised but went with it "3 mixed with orange juice please" i smile while they look at me like some alcoholic.
We all took a few shots and ate our food "(yn) come outside" (bn) says.
She pulls me outside "im so sorr-" she hugs me tightly "its ok i get what your going threw", "yeah im trying to be less of a bitch" i laugh with her "i guess we're friends again" i whisper and she nods.

Gloria and jimmys sister came out and hugged me goodbye. "Wheres oliver and jimmy" (bn) looks inside and they were talking on the way to the exit. We sat on the railing fast and
Jimmy got out first "wow friends again" i shove (bn), "heck yeah" she shouts "im glad, take care of her for me (bn).....goodbye (yn)" he mouths i love you before he left. I cried a little "what do he mean goodbye?" (Bn) asks "the ABA wont let us see eachother no more and im also fired" now i fully cry. "(Yn) im really sorry" dad hugs me as we walk home.

__________________________________

***Stay awsome falpals****