!! lets battle !!

(Yn) pov*

Ok were here in L.A. once again for the lip sync battle of the year, almost everyone is talking about it. I Finally had (bn) go with me cause im gonna participate too, of course i told miles to come with us just in case jimmy decides to wreck a pharmacy again. We all arrived at the LSB studio meeting kimmel at the entrance "hey jimmy", "hi jimmy" they both did that bro hug thing. "Are you two gonna wrestle like you did at the Emmys?" i say, they look at me "we'll see" kimmel smacks jimmys head and ran inside "you're fucking dead!!" He ran after him leaving us there "(yn) is dating a kid" (bn) says, "you haven't seen nothing yet, wait til he takes the stage" miles held the door open for us.

A few hours past so now its a full house, jimmy comes in and hugs me "give it everything you've got cause this might be our last night together", "please im gonna wreck this joint and if i win are you going to give me that pain reliever from nine months ago" he smirks making me blush "hmm i don't know it depends" i kiss his cheek and got ready, i flinch rubbing my aching stomach as i pull up my outfit.
LL cool stepped on the stage as he spoke, i look at (bn) and miles in the crowd giving them a thumbs up.

"Whats up everyone!!! Welcome to a very special lip sync battle, on my right sits the challenger jimmy kimmel!!" Everyone sreams "and on my left Jimmy Fallon!!" They face echother holding a mic. "Fallon Im thee best cause im funnier", "haha oh kimmel im the best cause im better looking" the crowd laughs "let me explain what will happen, if kimmel wins, (yn) will stay here and work for abc.....if Fallon wins, she'll remain in nyc and continue to work for nbc" i stood between them akwardly. "First we'll begin with a solo then a group, after both are complete our judges conan, james corden and the viewing audience will vote on who's best" he steps away "its now or never" i whisper to my jimmy, he nods taking position.

(Bn) pov*

Me and miles are in the crowd waiting to yell like theres no tomorrow. Next to us was blonde woman blowing kisses at kimmel, "wow team k right?" I ask, "both sides actually but im his wife", "you're molly mcnearney, can you believe they're doing this for dumb rivalry", She smiles and looks at the stage "believe it or not they both they planned to slumber after this". Pound the alarm played and Fallon took the stage lip syncing it perfectly. "We know we getting hotter and hotter, sexy and hotter lets shut it dooown....pound the alarm!!!!" The crowd was insane jumping and screaming, dang jimmy f. Knows how to break it down.

He finished the song dropping the mic"Yeah suck it kimmel" he screams taking a seat next to (yn)

"Yeah suck it kimmel" he screams taking a seat next to (yn). Jk stood in the middle "that was pretty good.....for a new yorker!!" He flips jimmy off, miles looks at me "I've been waiting so long for someone to diss jimmy like thaaat" he laughed on my shoulder.

(Jimmys) pov*

After that first performance i felt like i ran a marathon "its in the bag" i lean to (yn), "dont celebrate to early" she points at kimmel as the song starts "no way" i say with my mouth wide open. I could see (yn) was surprised.
"Baby cant you see, im calling..a guy like you should wear a warning, its dangerous, im falling.....". He danced like some stripper making the crowd yell. "Oh, the taste of your lips im on a ride...you're toxic comes slippin under..." He tippy toed to us taking (yn) with him "!hey! give her back" i walk to them reaching for her but he twirled her away every time i had a grip on her. I finally grab her left arm and he had her right, now its a tug of war "you'll brake me in half Jimmys" she says, kimmel held her waist pulling himself foward pushing me off the camera's view with his butt.

"Sorry Jimmy" she yells still dancing with him "im addicted to you don't you know that you're toxiiic". He finished the song facing eachother, i could only hear my breathing do to the silence, i heard them mutter something before he twirled her one last time making her spin towards me.
I catch her quickly turning to kimmel "kiss my ass Fallon beat that!!" He screams as the crowd goes wild. "Right back at me huh" i say walking to the middle of the stage. "That was insane guys, judges choose the winner of this round" i hold my breath "im on nobody's side here but kimmel was best", "yes i agree with you" conan and corden say, "kimmel wins the solo round!!" I arched my head walking off the stage to get ready for round two.
I run my hand thew my hair and sigh,
"Hey jimmy im sorry you didn't win"
(Yn) hugs me "were so gonna win now and thats a promise" i kiss her forehead, "wow you have jealousy written all over" miles and (bn) enter the room, "no i dont", "that was a sexy dance (ln)" (bn) blushes, "ugghh that wasn't sexy it was vile" i held (yn) close to me "awwee he's jealous" she says, "ok ok stop bullying the guy" miles giggles walking out.

"But seriously jimmy we have to give it our all cause if he wins you're going loose me", "stop we're gonna win and if i loose we'll just run like hell" i smooch her and dressed like bruno mars and (yn) like Beyonce. We both got to the stage and saw kimmel dressed like Michael jackson and his wife like a Jackson dancer. "Round two people, now Fallon must win to tie or he will loose and live in eternal shame". I smiled and shook my head at the comment LL cool made. Kimmel started with smooth criminal and danced exacly like in the video "is there anything this dude can't do" i rest my chin on my hands, (yn) and the audience clap as kimmel and his wife did the lean trick and moonwalk.
He finished and sat down "alright (yn) lets crush him in his own gig" i high five her. "Were gonna bring 2016s super bowl halftime show back!!".
"Ok ladies now lets get in formation".
She wips her hair winking at me.

When (yn) did her 'formation' part i just wanted to kiss her so badly "uptown funk you up, uptown funk you up (say what) uptown funk you up, uptown funk you up!!!" She quickly hugs me as we finish. All i hear is clapping and screaming.

(Yn) pov*

"Yeees we did it" i jump on Jimmy kissing him passionately "that was amazing" kimmel and his wife hugged us "yours too, btw how did you do that lean trick", "thats for me to know and for you to never find out" he laughed holding molly. "Guys guys we have our votes in....shockingly its a tie!!!" We all cover our mouths "that means our judges have to make the last decision". I feel my heart skip a beat when silence filled the studio.
"Wow this is a really tough decision", "both of you were awsome but" conan pauses "c'mon guys one late night host to another" Jimmy says nervously, "we all late night hosts here Fallon but i loved you're routine better" corden says, "yeeees" jimmy said under his breath "conan this is all you, who is the winner of lip sync battle and (yn)s loyalty". I felt jimmy had a 'im not letting you go' grip on my hand, i thought it was sweet.

"Sorry fallon but kimmel was best" he sighs, the crowd 'booos' as LL cool steps between me and jimmy. I look at (bn) and miles, they had watered eyes "jimmy kimmel is the winner!!" I turn to jimmy and he looks like he's gonna faint. Cool slowly walked me to kimmel but i felt grip on my arm "no!! She's not going anywhere!!" He almost shouts "you lost so deal is a deal" his grip tighten and his eyes were dark "i said you're not taking her!!" Ok he's taking this seriously "Jimmy calm down im not going anywhere" i place my hands on his cheeks, "this is a joke we wanted to see what you would do if it was real" kimmel walks to us "you made my freaking blood pressure rise" jimmy touched his chest, "jim they would never make me stay here if i didn't want to" i say hugging him, he was a little tense but then melted to the hug.

(Bn) and miles jumped on the stage and punch my back "you're such a bitch i fell for that" her voice cracked, "see someone who actually felt my pain, but dont worry this is the last time you'll trick me cause mark my words sweet revenge is coming" he licked his lips, "welp im dead". "Wow you really love this girl......i admire you, these are the real score boards, jimmy fallon is the real lip sync battle winner ladies and gentlemen!!", Fallon!!, Fallon!!, Fallon!! everyone cheered. "No hard feelings man" conan shakes jimmys hand "nah, you guys really scared the holy crap out of me" he laughed. I hug him even tighter "i love you", "i love you too".

________________________________

***even i was worried writings this,
But what will jimmy do to get you back?*****

Gotta wait and see.....bye now