academy awards

(Justin) pov*

"Alright get up love birds stylists will be here any minute" i say clapping but they didn't move a muscle so i pulled the blancket out "not cool Timberlake" (yn) says getting up and going to the bathroom, "its (yn)s birthday so get ready to sing for her like we planned" jimmy said stretching , i got the cake in my hands and she walks out "happy birthday tooo youu ,happy birthday tooo yoou, happy biiirthday day dear (yn), haaapy biiirthday tooo youuu" we sang "awwww i love you guys" she says in an awe "make your wish" jimmy says and she blows the candle. "GIFT TIME!!!" I shout.

"You got gifts for me really you shouldn't have" she sat down , "mines first" i say and she tares it open "no wayy an i phone!!" She stands giving me a hug "thank you so much" i nodded, "now mine" Jimmys gives her the box, "oh my gosh a nintendo switch" she jumped on jimmy "how could i ever thank you" she lets go.
"Well someone is getting laid tonight"
I grinn and they both open their mouths to say something but the doorbell rings "come in" i yell.

(Jimmys) pov*

Thank god that bell rang i was so embarrassed, the door opens and the stylists rush in taking us to seperate rooms. We got dressed but (yn) wasn't done so we waited "you got the birthday plan" justin pats me "yeah i got it" i smirked as (yn) walks out and my mouth dropped to the ground when i saw her. "I cant believe i ever hurt this angel" i think to myself.

 "I cant believe i ever hurt this angel" i think to myself

(Dress you wear, you choose hairstyle)

(Yn) pov*

They finished my makeup and i got in to the dress and it was beautiful. "Alright miss (ln) your done" the man said, i walk out and saw jimmy and justin in their tuxes "jimmy looks hot" i thought "wow you look stunning
"Jimmy says kissing my hand and i blushed "you dont look to bad yourself" i smirked "miss we need to put your microphone" the man said installing it on my back. "Here this is from (bn)" jimmy said giving me a present "its a platinum bracelet!!" i say putting it on "thanks bestie".
We walk out the hotel and theres cops, paparazzi and a limo parked infront of the stairs, "Well danmmm is the president coming" i joked and we laugh and off we go.

We arrive at the re carpet and its full of celebrities, someone open the door and we got out and jimmy holds my hand "get ready to take pictures and excessive shouting" i nodded. We step in the middle and camera flashes everywhere leaving me blind "jimmy fallon over here!!" "smile for us!!" I hear from every direction , "just smile" jimmy said in my ear.

(Bn) pov*

Me and miles enter Higgins house and all the shows crew were there "come on its on" Higgins waves before we sit on the floor "we are live on the red carpet welcoming our nominees for tonight" the reporter say as the camera cuts to the carpet "and now arriving is our host of the academy awards Jimmy Fallon and justin Timberlake" we hear and i immediately clap "wooo" we see (yn) and jimmy holding hands and looking and the cameras smiling "awww they match" Higgins said.

Now the camera cuts to everyone going to the stage and i only see (yn) sitting by herself but the guys are gonna open the awards. Darkness fills the screen as it cuts to jimmy singing and walking on the red carpet with justin and the awards begin with jokes from themelves on stage. After 3 hours the event is over and jimmy closed the show with his goodbyes.
"Whoa not bad fallon not bad at all"
I say as miles hugs me and we all leave.

(Jimmys) pov*

I closed the ceremony and know its the after party "man go get her leave this place" justin shouts as his wife talks to him. I go to the back where the party is and looked for her and i see amy shummer "hey amy have you see (yn)"? I ask quick and she looks behind her "hmm i saw with james corden and hugh jackman" she points to the bar "thanks" i ran pass her to see (yn) taking selfies with them. "Oh hi Jimmy Fallon nice girl you got here" james pats me and hugh nods.

"Thank you" i said and they left "so what now" she ask drinking and i smirked "now the real fun begins" i pull her to the exit and luckily nobody follows. "Why are we going in to town someone is going to recognize you" she says quietly , "nahh this is the normal part of town people don't give a shit about who i am" i say stopping in the sidewalk "are you sure"? She raise an eyebrow "fine watch this" i say walking to the pharmacy.

We go in to the candy section and the people stare at us with hate "umm jimmy i think we should go" she pulls my arm "no im gonna buy candy" i say opening a bag of pop rocks, jimmy your gonna pay for that right" she whisper and i filled my arms with candy and dropping it "sir stop that before i call the cops" the lady shouts.
"Oh you mean this" i kick a shelf breaking the stuff and (yn) takes her heels off "here take these they have real jewels" she hands them to her "what do you think i am a peseant" the lady says clearly pissed. "I didn't mean to break it im sorry" i say putting my hands up.

(Yn) pov*

We hear the police sirens "i think we should run" jimmy yells pulling me out the door "i can't run with this dress" i scream "STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW!!" A police officer yells running after us "you will be tased" he says before i felt a wire sending electricity all over my body wich passed to jimmy since he was holding my hand "ahhhh" he falls twitching like if he had a seizure and i got up like nothing happen "the wire hit my microphone!!" I scream as the officer was taking his handcuffs out. "Noo you don't" i kick his crotch and he falls.

"Come on jimmy lets go!!" I helped him get up and we ran to and ally "i think we lost him" he says out of breath and i looked at him shocked "that....was... AMAZING"
I laughed "i can't feel my face and legs" he says balancing himself " I'll make it go away" i say kissing him hard brushing my hand on his groin earning a groan "wow someone's exited" he whispers placing a finger on my lips "you gave me the best birthday ever so maybe i should return the favor" i kiss his jaw and he kisses me back holding me tightly "lets go to the hotel before we get caught" i say and he nods.

_____________________________

****things are about to get heated between you two , get ready!!!!*****