who's your daddy

(Alright guys bear with me, Ben Affleck plays your father in the story but with a different name and profession)

(Jimmys) pov*

"Well you know happened next" i said to higgins taking a sip of coffee, "hmm i knew you loved her right from the start", "idk she's just amazing" i say finishing up **knock knock** "come in!!" Higgins yells "rehearsals are in an hour" my assistant becky said writing something down "and (yn) hasn't checked in yet", "probably recovering still" Higgins shoves me "shhhh" i motion my lips and my assistant gives us a confused look closing the door. "Ehh I'll go get her", "ok just go get her and nothing else, you got one hour" he said pushing me out. I drived to (yn)s condo and i see 2 huge S.U.V in the front "what is going on here"? I whisper parking next to the sidewalk,
I got to her floor stopping immediately when i saw 2 men in suite and black sunglasses standing in the entrance to her condo.

I slowly walk to them "can i help you"? they both said cruelly "im here to see (yn)", "miss (ln) isn't expecting any guest now", "can you at least tell her im here" i impatiently said and he pressed something in his ear "miss (ln) you have a visitor" he paused and looked at me up down "name"?, "its Jimmy Fallon" , "ok !!check him!!"
The other guy nodded and searched me "all clear, you may enter" he opened the door (yn) swiftly pulled me to the kitchen.

(Yn) pov*

The guards told me jimmy was here so i told him to let him in even though is a bad time, i pulled him the kitchen. "Jimmy this is a horrible time for a visit", "(yn) why are there bodyguards in your front door"? He ask concerned "thats my dad secret service" he gave me a confused look "umm is he in danger or something to have guards let alone the secret service"? He whispered and i sigh "he's the president's head congressman" his face went pale in less than 3 seconds "uh Jimmy are you ok"? I waved my hands in his face "your......father is Oliver Ashton (ln)" he finally says "yeahh you met before"?, "yeah yeah its a bad time I'll see ya later" he walks to the door "wait dont go, your gonna have to talk to him anyways" "no no no your dad scares the hell out of me !!" He whisper yells, "he's tonights guest" i say and he stood there speechless.
"Lorne didn't tell me" *buzz*buzz* his cel rang "speak of the devil" he mutters.

"Great, thanks lorne" he hung up and pulled his hair "ill tell him your here"
I say leaving him there "dad my friend is here" i say and he stood up "its your boss isn't it" he crossed his arms, "dad he's changed just please", "fine bring him out" he brushes his hands together "oh what are you gonna do, raise his income taxes and create him a law" i tease and he rubs his chin "maaaybe". I went back to the kitchen to get him, now they're right infront eachother "alright dad you obviously remember jimmy" i say awkwardly patting his shoulder "how could i forget, looks like that hand couldn't compete with you're clumsy self tho"
Dad said and jimmy hid his hand behind his back.

"Daaad!! I pinched his hand "hahaa sorry, lets start over, hey jimmy how are you"? He reaches his hand out, "g...reat how about y..ou", just hearing him stutter made me cringe, "dont worry kid i dont bite" he shook his hand, "so jimmy, what's my daughters job in the NBC team"? He ask and i look at jimmy "she does makeup and direct the games", "hmm thats cool, I hope we play a good game", we laughed but i interrupted "we need to rehearse dad so you can come to 30 rock at like 3 o'clock" i say and he nods "see ya later pal" jimmy shook his hand again awkwardly.

"That was horrible just run me over with my car" jimmy said hitting his forehead, "hes just messing with your head, talk to him about superheroes on the interview he loves them", "alright were gonna play supehero pup quiz" he whispers.

(4 hours later)

(Jimmys) pov*

"Ok calm down, everything is cool, hes just a human being.....and (yn)s father, so be yourself!!" i pace around my office with the roots, Higgins and the rest of the writers staring at me,
"Hey chill out your gonna burn a hole on the floor" questlove says but higgins stops me "you know oliver is trying to measure how brave you are right" i sit down "yeah i know but its crazy how serious he is!!" I shout, "he ain't like that at all, he is a cool guy to hang with, he's just overprotective of (yn)" miles says "geez i wonder why" i sarcastically say "Alright were on in 40 minutes" becky yells and everyone got up and left except her "you need something beck"? I ask and she suspiciously stares at me.