Party like its 1920

(Jimmys home^^^^)

(Yn) pov*

A few months passed, me and jimmy are have gotten so close to a point that we make out every time were alone. Now is September and today is jimmys 25th birthday, since February, me and all of the NBC crew planned a 1920s gatsby party for him and he has no idea. *Ding* "its miles" i blab

(M)= hi, our costumes arrived just now, come over here we got a meeting.

(Yn)=im on my way, is (bn) there?

(M)=yes she is, hurry jimmy will be here at 12.

I went to 30 rock straight to my office and (bn) was inside wrapping something that looks like a cigar, "(bn) what is that?", "oh hey (yn), this is a tequila stick", she gives me one and i lick it "maan thats straight tequila!" i spat it out "he'll love it, what did you get him"?, i walk to my desk and pulled out a box "an apple watch", "he totally needs it" she says "meeting is starting", the intercome echoed.
We go to the meeting and it was so full we had to sit on the floor "alright costumes arrived, when i call your name come and get it" lorne said holding a clipboard, after he mentioned everyone i got up and took mines and (bn).

(Pick your outfit and ya besties)

"alright when theres about 15 minutes of the show left, everyone go to the party and prepare for his arrival" i shout "but who is taking him there"? a writer asked "me, I'll get him ready" (bn) said standing up "he'll be blown away". Miles says grinning,
"Then its settled, act normal now back to work!!" Lorne yelled. I went to my office to work on a game when jimmy barged in making me jump "happy birthday old man!!" I hug him, "im hardly older than youuu", your such a baby, here you go" i say and he snached the box out of my hands

"Thank you (yn) i love you" he kisses me after putting the watch on "doesn't thoes stiches hurt" i hold his hand up
"Yeah it hurts without the cast but what can i do" he puts his messed up fingers in my face "eww" i make his sara voice.

(Jimmys) pov*

Its my birthday today but i still have to work cause its friday, maybe my co-workers will do something while taping. I went in and everyone congratulated me, my phone was off the hook with Instagram and facebook messages, i barged in to (yn)s office scaring her "happy birthday old man" she hugs me giving me a box so i snatched it away "its the apple watch i wanted" i thought "thank you (yn) i love you" i kiss her.

(Hours later)

As i say my goodbye to the audience, the camera crew and the roots were nowhere to be seen, the stage lights shut themselves off so i ran to the hallway and it looked like it was haunted "where the hell is everyone"?
I thought speed walking to my office bumping in to someone "(bn)!! What are you wearing, wheres everybody"?
I question "no time just put this on" she whispers giving me a white fancy suit " i hesitated but started to put it on "wait dont forget this" she gives me a fedora with a feather "this is a 1920s look, where are we going", "its a cool place you'll see, (yn) is waiting". We walk out to my car "wow must be pretty fancy then", "yeah it is but you can't see it....yet" she blindfolds me "dont worry i wont do anything" she said and i could feel she was smirking.