57

Harry's POV

As the days went on, I could see that Violet was getting a bit unhappy. She was always cheery when we were together, or when she talked to her parents or Dave and Niall. But when she had to get ready for work, or if I called her into the office, she was always exhausted.

So I decided to go over to her place today and ask if she'd rather go back to being a lawyer. 

I stood in front of her door and knocked on it. I heard footsteps coming towards the door and her smiling face answered shortly after, ushering me inside. She had her hair up in a bun and wore shorts with a hoodie. 

"What brings you to my humble abode," she asked, in a mock deep voice. I chuckled and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her body into mine before I leaned down and kissed her cheek. She laughed and placed her hands on my shoulders as she beamed up at me.

"What's up?"

She moved into the flat and I followed her, after taking my shoes off. She moved into the kitchen where she was cooking some stir fry and smiled at me.

"I just wanted to talk," I sighed, leaning on the counter next to her.

"Oh?" she said, "about what?"

"You."

She looked at me with a confused smile and tilted her head. I let out a breath and looked to her again, crossing my arms over my chest.

"See," I began, trying to figure out how to word this properly so as to not possibly offend her, "I've been noticing-"

"What have you been noticing?" she happily asked as she dropped some red peppers into the pan.

"I hadn't...I hadn't finished but erm," I mumbled, picking at my lip, "I've noticed that whenever you do something related to work, you seem quite dull. As opposed to when you're around us."

Her smile faded away and she looked at me warily, "you've noticed?"

I nodded, "you can tell me anything Violet."

She sighed and stepped towards me, wrapping her arms around my waist before she pressed her face against my chest. She sighed and I smiled softly, leaning down to press my lips to her hair.

"I just don't know what I want to do now," she sighed. 

"Meaning?"

"I mean, based on how I acted with the modelling, with cutting off meals, I had become someone else, you know?" she explained, "and I didn't like it at all, but I thought it was what I had to do."

"Okay," I said, waiting for her to continue. She lifted her head off of my chest and looked at me.

"I just don't know if this is the career I want to pursue," she mumbled, "I mean, it's been wonderful with the fashion shows, and the recognition and the fans...but it just doesn't feel...me."

I smiled brightly, reaching over to turn off the stove. I then bent down and picked Violet up, keeping one hand under her knees and one hand on her back. She laughed as I carried her to her bedroom and set her down on the bed before I climbed up to hover over her.

"I'm actually pretty relieved," I admitted. She giggled and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Why is that?"

I shrugged, moving to lay down next to her. I propped myself up on one elbow and smiled at her.

"Probably because when I think about it, you seemed much more happy working under Jim and Tom rather than your own boyfriend," I smirked, playing with her hoodie, "and also just because you loved to work cases. I could see it in your face. When you model, or talk about work now, you get happy...but you don't have that same sparkle in your eyes."

She looked at me with a faint smile on her face, "you noticed all of that?"

I smiled and nodded, "of course I did. I notice whenever your mood shifts."

"I love you," she whispered, pulling my face down to hers. 

"I love you too."

I pressed my lips to hers and smiled into the kiss, enjoying the feeling of her fingers weaving into my hair. I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her on top of me, letting her straddle my waist as we kissed on her bed. She moved her lips from mine and began to pepper kisses all down my neck, sucking on the skin occasionally causing me to take in a sharp breath. She began slowly moving her way down my body as I lay there, with my eyes shut. She lifted up my shirt and peppered small kisses along the skin to which I slightly shivered. I felt her smile against my skin and chuckled, shaking my head.

"The things you do to me," I whispered, earning a laugh from her in return. She moved her hands to my pants and I widened my eyes slightly before I relaxed, biting my lip as she unbuttoned them and worked them down my legs.

"What are you-"

"Shh," she cut me off, leaning up to press her lips to mine again, "just relax."

So I did.

~

"So," I asked, as we sat on her couch eating her stir fry, "what do you say? Do one more show and then go back to being a lawyer?"

She looked at me, "I need to think. I'm not sure what I want, you know? I want to be sure I want to leave before I make this decision. What if I go back to being a lawyer and decide I want to model? It's going to be too much."

I nodded, leaning over to kiss her as she sat in my shirt and her underwear, and I sat in a pair of my sweats that she had apparently "borrowed" from my closet.

"Whatever you decide, I'm with you," I smiled. She beamed at me.

"I know. I love you," she whispered, pecking my cheek.

"I love you."

---------------------------------------------------

Currently watching Insidious 2 while writing this, and I got my braces tightened so my teeth hurt. 

How's your life going?

Vote!!

Comment Goal: 20?

Love, 

S.