17

Who likes Jace?

Harry's POV

She didn't pull away.

I mean, yeah she was shocked, but she didn't pull away. In fact, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer, whimpering slightly. I sighed and wrapped my own arms around her waist and pulled her body flush against mine.

There were so many alarms going off in my head for me to stop. Because this isn't right. It just wasn't. But I didn't want to stop.

Kissing Violet gave me a rush. I felt lightheaded and amazing. I never got the feeling that I'm getting right now with Violet. I mean, maybe at the beginning of our relationship but it's been a while.

"Harry," she whispered against my mouth as I continued kissing her lips, "this isn't right. We have to stop. Harry just-"

"Shh," I kissed her harder, walking us to the wall next to my door. I pressed her against it gently and brought my hands up to wrap around her cheeks. I smirked when I heard her groan slightly as I moved my lips away from hers and pressed kisses along her jaw and neck. She gripped my arms tightly as I kissed her soft skin and she began to breathe heavily.

"Harry, seriously," she said again. My mind was agreeing with her, urging me to let her go but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I pressed my body against hers even more, kissing her again.

"Just let me," I breathed, pulling away slightly to look into her eyes, "just please let me kiss you."

She shook her head and pulled away, pressing against my chest and moving out from my confinement.

"This isn't right," she sighed, hugging her arms over her chest, "this isn't what we should be doing. Why..why would you even kiss me?"

I stayed silent and looked at her, breathing heavily to calm myself down.

"I...I don't know," I said, running a hand through my hair. I looked down and shrugged.

"I don't know," I said again. I looked at her and she sighed, sitting down on my bed. I cringed when I thought of the fact that Bella and I had been active not an hour before. I then cringed even further when I thought of what I had just done to Bella.

"I'm sorry," I said, looking at her, "I shouldn't have kissed you. It was wrong and impulsive and a huge mistake."

She bit her lip and looked down, "yeah...a huge mistake."

I nodded and looked at my hands, "it wasn't right on Bella, nor you."

"Nor Jace."

I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows, "what?"

She glanced at me, "Jace is taking me out tomorrow. It's nothing big, just a date."

I swallowed as I blinked and nodded. I sighed and let out a breath as I walked over and took a seat next to her. It was awkward between us for a while until I cleared my throat.

"Should we, uh," I began, "just forget about this then?"

She bit her lip and nodded, glancing at me. I nodded my head and looked ahead.

"If I'm honest," I murmured, "I don't know if I feel the same way for Bella as I should, now."

She looked at me and shook her head, "no, Harry. Don't do this. Don't break up with her just because you think you've got feelings for someone else, that's not how things work."

I looked at her with a frown, "excuse me? I think I know how I feel."

"You don't," she said, hazel eyes gazing into mine, "you and Bella barely see each other. You barely have time to connect so naturally when you kissed me, you felt something different than what you feel with Bella because it was new. You're not used to it. But you love her, and you've been with her longer. Don't end it."