55

Shoutout to the readers that have the patience to put up with what Vi is going through right now. Y'all the real MVPs lmao.

Also, just because what she's doing and the way she's acting is dumb, it doesn't mean she is. So don't call her dumb please. She's going through stuff that many people have gone through and that doesn't make her stupid. It means that she's in a dark place. I've been there too, so mind what you say please. Loads of people deal with mental illnesses, eating disorders and such and that doesn't make them stupid, or naive. 

Violet's POV

~2 months since Violet's become a model~

I feel like I've been on house arrest for the past month. Harry's left me at his house and his bodyguard Nelson has been keeping an eye on me. Every hour, Harry will call and make sure I'm not doing anything stupid, and then he'll also text or call to make sure I'm eating. 

I know he's only doing it because he cares, but I can't help but feel like a prisoner. I haven't been able to go out, unless it's with him and he's acting like I'm some sort of criminal that needs to be watched constantly. 

It's made me mad. I haven't been eating. I just haven't felt up to it. The only times I do eat is when Harry's home for dinner because I can't lie in front of him. It's easier when I'm on the phone with him because Nelson is always situated in the office, and I can lie easier to him through a phone call. He's really getting me upset.

I missed London Fashion Week, and I had to cancel on walking for Chanel Couture because of Harry's little "rest and recuperation" plan. It's so annoying. 

I sat on the couch with Penelope, scratching her fur as she slept soundly next to me, bundled in this pink blanket that Harry had bought for her to sleep in whenever I brought her over here. This house had been our home for the past month and normally, I'd be thrilled to be spending so much time here. But now, I actually find myself dreading the time he comes home because I know that means I'll actually have to eat and potentially put on weight. 

I looked at my phone when I heard it buzzing and reached over to answer the phone. I held it to my ear without checking for the ID.

"Hello," I said.

"Are you seriously starving yourself so you look skinnier?" Dave exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and rested my head back on the couch.

"I'm not starving myself-"

"Bullshit, Violet," he sneered, "what the fuck is wrong with you? Can't you see what you're doing to yourself? You keep cutting yourself off like this and you'll end up hurt. Real badly."

"I've got it under control," I said, "and why did Harry even tell you?"

"Because he cares about you, dipshit," Niall chimed in, "that's why. You have to stop doing this to yourself."

"Am I on speakerphone?" I asked.

"Doesn't fucking matter," Niall said, "stop starving yourself. You were fine just how you were when you first started modelling."

"You don't know what it's like okay," I said, finally feeling the urge to break down, "you don't know how it feels to walk into a studio full of tall skinny models and then compare their bodies to yours. I walked into the Tom Ford show backstage to get ready and you should have seen those model's bodies."

"You don't need to starve yourself to achieve that!" Dave shouted, causing me to flinch lightly, "you're perfect the way you are, and your body is obviously fine the way it was otherwise I don't think you'd get offered a fucking modelling contract, Violet. Use your head."