45*

Shoutout to @onedirectionerr22 for commenting and asking me to update lmao.

Violet's POV

I smiled as I got off the airplane and made my way to baggage claim. Knowing me and my worried self I made sure to pack a huge suitcase so I'd be able to pack all of the things I needed and so I brought one of those big suitcases.

I needed to be sure.

So about an hour of loitering at the airport, I managed to arrive safely home. I opened up my door and frowned when I realized Penelope wasn't here, but then almost punched myself in the face when I remembered where she was. So I rang up Harry's cell and waited.

"Hello, my dear," he said, "Are you here? Should I come pick you up from the airport? Did you fly in safe? Did you catch a cold? I heard it was cold in Chicago, please tell me you didn't catch a cold-"

"Harry," I laughed, "calm down, baby. I'm fine. And I actually took a cab home."

"No," he whined, "I wanted to pick you up. Penelope's warmed up to me and I wanted to surprise you with her at the airport."

"Awe," I said, "well can I come over now?"

"Please," he replied, "I've missed my baby."

~

I knocked on Harry's door and waited until he opened the door with my dog in his arms. Upon seeing me, Penelope started to bark wildly and Harry scoffed as he set her down. She ran up to me and I smiled before I knelt down to kiss her and pet her fur. She barked again and ran inside leaving me to smile at Harry.

"Hi baby," he smiled, pulling me in for a long kiss. I smiled against his mouth, instantly feeling relieved to be back with him.

"I missed you," I whispered as I pulled away, "Chicago was cold."

"I knew it," he mumbled, kissing my temple. He slung an arm around my shoulders and walked us inside the house. I wrapped an arm around his waist and kissed his shoulder as we walked inside. He looked down at me and his eyes darkened slightly before he grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.

"Harry what-"

"Shh," he said. He walked us upstairs and into his room and shut the door. He turned around and cupped my face before he planted his lips onto mine and kissed me. I melted into his touch and he grunted as he picked me up and set me down on the bed. He moved to lay on top of me and settled his torso in between my legs and moved his lips from my mouth down to my jaw and my neck. I groaned and moved to tangle my fingers in his hair but he grasped my hands and intertwined our fingers and set them above my head. He pressed himself into me and I groaned a bit causing him to moan slightly before he kissed me again.

I pulled away and he looked at me and licked his lips.

"I want to," I panted, "I want to-"

He silenced me by placing his lips on top of mine.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded.

He nodded and moved so I could move myself up on the bed. He reached over to open his nightstand drawer. I watched, confused, until he pulled out a small foil package and set it beside us on the table. He then leaned down to kiss me and smoothed his legs down my legs.

I honestly hadn't planned to lose my virginity to Harry this soon after coming back from Chicago but I didn't want to wait.

He slowly trailed his fingers down to my buttons and unbuttoned them before he trailed his fingers along my skin. I let out a shaky breath and he smiled softly.