48

Violet's POV

"Hello?" I said into the receiver.

"Hey, Violet. It's Jace."

"Oh," I breathed, looking out of my office window as I leaned back in my chair, "hi."

"I'm just calling to see if you'd be okay with coming in today? For the practice shoot?"

I swallowed, feeling a bit unsure. I felt as though I should tell Harry, let him know I'm coming, but then, I also didn't see a huge need to feel obligated to do so. I mean, whether or not I do end up modelling should be my decision.

"Yeah," I said, "I'm okay. What time?"

~

I walked into Tom's office, as he looked up and smiled at me.

"Hey," I smiled, "I need to ask a favour."

He nodded, "what's up?"

"Could I possibly have the rest of today off? I er...I just got a call from a friend of mine. He needs me to stop by his office, it's an emergency," I spoke. He looked at me and nodded, scratching his beard before he smiled.

"Sure," he said, "just as long as you finish your work by the end of this week."

I nodded and smiled, "thank you!"

~

"Okay, so, Harry is in the building. Do you want me to let him know you're here?" Jace asked, as I shrugged on one of the jackets from his new collection. I sighed and looked at him as I stood in the room as everyone else set up cameras and backdrops.

"No," I sighed, "I don't even know if I'm going to do this for sure. I'll tell him when I decide and if I don't decide to do it, it'll be like it never happened."

Jace frowned and looked at me before he nodded slowly. He left me to myself and walked away to get set up. I turned around and looked at the mirror that was set up and sighed as I stared at myself in the reflection.

"Okay," I sighed looking at my own face, giving a small smile, "let's do this."

~

It was the last outfit and they made me put on a short wig and I had begun to actually really like modelling. It was fun. I mean, a lot of work went into it, and you had to be super comfortable with the camera and even looking at your face after without cringing but it was cool.

"Okay," Jace said, standing behind the camera, "give us like a shy...happy look."

I frowned as I stood there trying to figure out what to think of that would conjure up such an emotion on my face. Jace pursed his lips and looked at me.

"Once, Harry got his boot stuck in a vacuum and..."

As he kept telling me stories of Harry's embarrassing past, I found myself laughing. The camera went off multiple times and I kept listening to Jace's stories.

We finally finished and they called me over.

"So," Jace smiled, "what did you think."

I smiled and nodded, "it was fun."

"It sure looked like you were having fun," he smiled, "look."

He pointed to the computer screen at a picture of me that had been taken in my last get up and I gasped silently. I looked good.

I looked comfortable

I looked comfortable. I know I felt comfortable and I just couldn't help but feel as though I should be modelling. I mean, clearly I wasn't bad at it.

"I want to do this," I said, "I mean, I don't know for sure. But I think I do."

"Think on it," Jace shrugged, "and let me know."

~

I knocked on Harry's office door and heard a faint "Come in."

I stepped in to find him engrossed in a magazine that had his own picture on the cover. It was for his own company and had details about his new collection.

"You're so self obsessed," I smirked

"You're so self obsessed," I smirked. He glanced up at me and smiled, shaking his head as he tossed the magazine onto his desk and stood up. He walked over to me and smiled, leaning down to kiss my lips.

"Shouldn't you be in your own office," he whispered. I smiled and shrugged.

"I had errands to run and I wanted to see you," I replied. He smiled and nodded, mumbling a "fair enough" before he pulled me into him and kissed me again.

His hands moved up to my face and he kissed me deeper causing my hands to fly up to his chest. He grunted slightly as he pressed his body against mine and sighed before he trailed his lips down to my neck. I pushed back gently, causing him to whine but nevertheless stand up straight.

"What?" He pouted.

"We're in public," I mumbled, "can't you wait till we get to your place?"

He hummed and shook his head, "Nope."

"You're annoying."

"You love me," he replied smugly, pulling me in for a hug. I sighed as I let out a breath against his chest.

Yeah, I really do.

——————————————

Happy new year!!! I hope you all have a wonderful year and I wish you all the very best!

I edited that QH cover myself I feel so accomplished.

Thank you so much for reading. I love you all!

Vote

Comment goal: 25

Love you!!!

S