46

I'm sitting in bio class watching Elf.

Violet's POV

I woke up with my head on Harry's chest. Smiling softly, I blinked in the morning light to find him asleep with his arm around my shoulders. I kissed his bare skin and smiled again when he mumbled and shifted around in his sleep, soft snores escaping his mouth.

"Violet," he mumbled. I snickered.

"Yes?"

He kept his eyes closed, "gimme a kiss."

He pursed his lips and tilted his head towards me while he kept his eyes closed and my heart fluttered as I leaned up and pressed my lips to his. He kissed me back softly and slowly opened his eyes as I pulled away, smiling.

"Morning, my baby," he smiled.

"Morning," I smiled back. We were still wrapped up in the sheets since we didn't bother moving except for Harry to go downstairs and make me a quick dinner.

"I hope last night was okay?" He asked, brushing his fingers down my shoulder. He rolled over to face me and lazily hung his arm over my waist as he looked at me.

"Mm," I hummed, pecking his nose, "it was more than okay."

He smiled shyly, "if you don't mind me asking...was that..."

"My first time?" I finished laughing, "I thought I already told you that but yeah. It was."

"Mm," he hummed, leaning over to kiss my lips, "well I'm flattered baby girl. Thank you."

"For what?"

He shrugged, "you let me be your first."

I smiled and looked down at a silver necklace that hung around his neck. It was one he always wore, with a cross on it and I grasped the chain and pulled him closer. He snickered and moved to hover over me and I smiled as he placed his hands on either side of my face and leaned down to kiss me. His legs tangled with mine and he pressed his body against mine, molding his mouth against mine.

He pulled back to trail his lips down my neck and was about to move his hand down between us when a loud bark interrupted him. He let out an exhausted sigh and pulled away from me to scowl at Penelope who sat innocently at the door.

"Stop ruining my love life," he pouted at the dog. I laughed and leaned up to kiss his cheek causing Harry to smile sheepishly, turn his head back to me and peck my lips.

Penelope barked again and Harry groaned, "she's mine, dog. Get your own girl."

I laughed and pushed Harry off of me, sitting up and holding the blankets to my chest before I got up out of bed.

"Hey," he whined, "I wasn't done loving you."

"I have to give the dog her breakfast and shit," I laughed. I was about to walk into his bathroom but turned around only to laugh when I saw him glare at Penelope who had now jumped onto the bed.

~

"No," Harry said, walking into the kitchen with a smile on his face, "no, haha. Yes she's here. Well you're going out tonight with Eric right? ...Sure...Have fun....Okay bye."

He hung up and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and smiled when he walked over to kiss me. He wore a grey suit and black dress shirt and looked real hot, if I do say so.

"Hello," He chirped, "I have to go to the office real quick."

"Mmk," I said, watching him as he reached over to grab an orange from the fruit bowl, "I should probably head over to my place anyways."

He frowned at me, "no."

"Yes."

"No."

He placed his hands on my waist as he shook his head. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I have to clean my apartment babe," I laughed. He rolled his eyes.

"I can hire someone to do it for you," he winked, "I am pretty loaded."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "I have to go back to my house."

He huffed and pouted, leaning over to kiss my lips before he walked away. I noticed that he left his phone behind and furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at him.

"You uh, left your phone?" I said. He turned around and looked at me before he bent down to tie his shoes.

"Wanna bring it to me, darling?"

I shrugged and picked it up before I made my way over to him. He had his back turned to me as he shrugged on a trench coat as It was a bit chilly out today, and his phone buzzed in my hand. I pursed my lips and held it out to him, glancing it the screen as I did so, only to frown.

It was a text from Bella.

I didn't want to snoop so I just looked away. I didn't need to worry, I trusted him. He turned and smiled at me before he took his phone out of my hands and read the notification. He then looked at me and sighed.

"Erm," he mumbled, "Bella apologized. So I don't know, we're friends? Oh, she wanted to apologize to you too."

I tilted my head and looked at him, letting out a surprised noise and nodded, "sure. That seems ok."

He smiled and leaned down to kiss me as he turned and headed out the door.

"I'll see you at your place tonight," he called. I smiled and shook my head as I closed the door to his house and leaned against it.

I frowned.

What on earth was Bella up to?

———————————————————-

Pooey chapter but meh.

I hope you're having a good day or night!

Vote

Comment goal: 30??

Love,
S