53

I need genuine people in my life. God damn. So many phonies in the world.

Harry's POV

I knew Violet wasn't eating properly. I could see it. It's been two weeks and she noticeably reduces her meal sizes and whenever I call her out on it, she just shrugs it off and says she isn't hungry. 

Today for example, I came to the studio with takeout from her favorite Chinese restaurant and she only ate half a plate. 

I needed to say something. 

~

I walked into my house to find Violet cooking at the kitchen. I smiled and leaned against the door frame of the corridor and watched her. She wore my hoodie and some leggings and had her blonde hair up in a bun. 

"Hey there," I sighed, placing my jacket on the stool near the island. She turned back to look at me and smiled.

I tried not to be shocked when I noticed that her cheeks looked a bit dull and her eyes were slightly droopy. She looked super tired. 

"Are you alright," I asked. She nodded and turned back to the stove. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her from behind. I frowned when I noticed that her waist was slimmer than usual. I pursed my lips and spun her around and looked at her.

"Vi," I said, "what are you doing?" 

"Cooking?"

I looked at her pointedly, "that's not what I mean. You barely eat, and when you do, it's not enough to fill you up. Don't think I can't see it."

"See what, Harry," she sighed, moving away from me, "I'm fine."

"You're not," I exclaimed, "you're not fine and I can see it right in front of my eyes. Please, just let me help you."

"Help me?" she frowned, whirling around to face me, "help with what? So I dropped a couple pounds, loads of models do it."

"Yes, by working out and eating healthy," I countered, watching her as she shook her head with a chuckle and walked to the fridge, "not by cutting off your meal intakes!"

"I'm not cutting off my meal- can't you let me handle this?"

"No, I can't," I fired back, suddenly getting worked up, "because I'm your fucking boyfriend and before this gets out of hand and our families start noticing, I want to try and save some of it before this goes too far."

"Too far," she squinted at me, "what, do you think I'm going to kill myself?"

I looked at her and sighed, "I don't know. I don't know, okay? No? I don't think so? I just-....baby, you need to understand just how hard this is for me to watch," I walked up to her and grabbed her arms, "it's just too painful."

"Then don't watch," she replied. I rolled my eyes.

"Violet, what the fuck has happened to you?" I shouted, causing her to flinch, "you weren't like this before you became a model, what the fuck happened?"

"Nothing."

She began to walk away and I shook my head and grabbed her wrist and whirled her around to face me, "don't fucking walk away from this conversation."

"Stop forcing me to explain myself to you," she gritted.

"So you do admit something is wrong?"

"What," she gasped, rolling her eyes, "no. Just let me be."

"Violet-"

"For God's sake, Harry, let me go!"

She ripped her arm out of my hand and walked out of the kitchen. I waited to hear where her footsteps were carrying her and sighed out of relief when I noticed she was going upstairs.

~

She was laying in my bed when I walked inside my room. I looked at her form, her back turned towards me as I made my way to my closet. I changed into some sweats and climbed into bed. I sighed and pressed myself up against her. 

I wrapped my arms around her waist and let out a shaky breath.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, not meaning it at all, "I went too far."

She lay still for a moment before she turned around in my hold. Her eyes glanced up to mine and she smiled softly, timidly.

"I just don't want you to think I'm doing what I'm doing on purpose," she whispered, "I'm trying to lose weight but I'm not going to hurt myself. I promise."

I bit my lip. I didn't mean my apology because I knew that what she was doing would lead to her getting hurt. I didn't want to see that happen because I knew everything would be alright eventually. It always was with us. But I just couldn't sit by and watch her do this.

"Just please, promise me that when it does get bad, or you feel like you don't know what to do anymore, promise me you'll tell me," I whispered. She nodded against me and nuzzled into my chest. I sighed and reached over to the nightstand and turned off the night before I settled in to sleep. I frowned when a small tear trickled down my face at the thought of Violet hurting herself any more than she had already done.

I couldn't let her do this to herself. She may not see a problem with it but I did. I could see how she was slowly cutting herself off from the nutrition she needed. I could see how unsure she was whenever I prepared food for her. I could even see the guilt in her eyes when I knew that she had just come to find me after throwing half of her plate in the garburator. I knew because I could hear it, I could see it and I could feel it. 

And this needed to stop. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiiiiiiiii. Okay I'm having a rough night rn, and I felt like this helped me get out all of my angst and shit. So sorry if it's sad. 

Drama's about to happen.

Vote!

Comment goal: 15???

Love,

s