Letters to Carrots [12]

Twelve letters! Wooooo!! :D Happy dance! *Dances* LOL So far this story has 783 reads and 67 votes! :O Thank you! I didn't even thought that it a single person would actuallyy read it... x) I LOVE YOU! :') 

Sorry for this being a short letter, but I uploaded four today so :P LOL

*I am not necessarily trying to offend Louis Tomlinson here. It's just based on how his personality is showed on videos and etc, plus his love for Carrots. No copyright infringement intended here, please, don't demand me :'(. The picture belongs to Louis Tomlinson or the fan who took it, not mine. I just edited it.*

Remember to comment, vote, fan and share! Love you all lots and thanks for reading and the support :D <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Louis,

Seriously, the toilet? Our friendship will continue until we die and after that we will still be Larry Stylinson. Even if you marry, with either Carrots or Eleanor, or if I ever get to marry for the sixth time, you and I will be forever. Now throw that laptop to thee floor and take me to the sunset! ;)

Flipping hair in slow motion,

Harry Styles ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't really like gay couples (Dont take it bad please) but I just think that Louis and Harry are too adorable as Larry Stylinson x) Plus Tumblr isn't helping xD

-----> Vote for Larry Stylinson on the gif! ---------------------> x)

Letters to Carrots [Louis Tomlinson 1D] (On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara