Letters to Carrots [16]

Another letter! :D YAY! So... enjoy! :D

Caution: Gif might be inappropriate to some... xD hahaha jk but, I'm sure you'll get it after you read the letter :) xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Carrots,

Fine, if you want it to be like this, I'm no one to stop you. This stuff is just driving me insane. You just want this and want that, but what about me too? I know I'm with Eleanor but that is nothing serious! Even if I changed the world for you, if I abandoned One Direction and Eleanor, if I changed completely, you wouldn't love me the same way as I do. This is just so crazy now. And don't give me the taken card. I loved you way before I knew anyone named Eleanor. I loved you since I can remember! Taken or not, I love you. Can't you understand that?! I want you to love me the same way as I do but it's clear you can't. You just want to be with that Chicken and Potato. But right now, I just want to cut you into pieces, boil you in hot infernal waters and throw you to the dogs in the streets. To leave you to root in the dark soil, until not even ants would like to eat you. Good bye now Carrots. Don't look for me.

Sincerely,

Louis Tomlinson.