"Is s/he sleeping ?" They thought and looked at each other, their eyes widen as it met. They froze in their spot as the dark covered their blush. He slowly reached to place her hair behind her ear "Kyo.." She whispered and brushed his back with her fingers "you didn't respond" she said "respond to what ?" He blinked in confusion "I said I love you many times while we were making out" she hugged his waist and her eyes sadden "I love you too" he buried her face in his neck and she blushed "I never stopped loving you" he whispered "you know I only did those things to protect you" he said, she nodded "I'm sorry" he said "I'm sorry for not believing you" she closed her eyes.

Her eyes snapped open as she blushed when he shifted and buried his face between her breasts "K-Kyo" she blinked "hn ?" He wrapped his arms around her waist "c-can you move ?" She blushed, he looked at her "why ? I love touching you" he smirked as he trailed his hands everywhere on her body. He licked his lips and sucked on her breast "d-don't touch me !" She pushed him, blushing in embarrassment, he sat up frowning. His frown turned into a glare and he pulled the bed sheets to cover them both.

"K-Kyoya ! Stop !" She yelled "no" he said "let me sleep on you" he said "no !" She said. She gasped when he pulled her by the legs roughly "what do you mean 'no' ? I used to sleep on you all the time" he reminded her "but not when I'm naked like this !!" She said "do you want me to make you come again ?" He glared "this time, I won't be gentle or wearing protection" he warned "n-no ! Sleep on me !" She blushed "good" he collapsed on top of her again, back to his position "I hate you" she groaned "me too" he mumbled and sighed "I missed this" he nuzzled and she grumbled in annoyance.

She blushed and slowly wrapped her arms around his head, his eyes slightly widen. He calmed down and wrapped his arms around her waist "odd, you didn't kick me, or called me 'Hibaka" he said, she blushed and looked away. He rested his forehead on hers "I love you" he smiled "I love you more" she hugged him tightly, he hugged her back "Kyoya leave my butt alone" she popped a vein "it's mine" he smirked "now I regretted everything" she pushed him off her and gave him her back "I said no" he hugged her.

She huffed and hugged his arms, he kissed her cheek "want to do it again ?" He asked, she madly blushed "how come your so energetic !?" She said "I want to do it again" he buried his face in her neck "I'm a little tired now" she mumbled "I'm horny" he kissed her cheek "I can feel you" she sighed heavily "d-do you have another protection ?" She said "actually I have a box full of them" he said, which made her blush even more "o-only this once" she mumbled, his eyes slightly widen. She glanced at him and blushed at his smirk "d-don't laugh at me !" She glared "your so cute" he hugged her "I'm not !" She blushed "come on, let's do it" she flinched when he pulled her under the covers.

"It wasn't that bad" he said, leaning against the headboard after they were done, his shoulders and back were mostly scratched red from her nails and his hair was really messy. He blinked at her as she panted heavily from exhaustion, her eye twitched in annoyance "I told you...only this once" she said between her pants and clenched on the pillow "we did do it once" he said "it was 11 pm, it's 3 am now" she sighed heavily "ah really ?" He blinked "we did it 6 times already, Kyoya" she glared "did you count to brag about it to your friends ?" He smirked, she popped a vein. She sighed heavily "why do we always make out whenever we're alone ? I just want to spend time with you like talking and doing everything we love" she said "we were talking and doing a lot to each other while having sex" he said and she popped a double vein.

"Why you- !" She pushed him on the bed to get on top "I hate you ! You promised !" She glared and hit him with a pillow, he chuckled and pulled her down, pressing her body against his. Her eyes widen as she blushed and he smirked at her reaction "sorry.." He pushed her bangs aside "I was so happy about finally making you mine that I got carried away" he cupped her cheek "i-it's not that you got carried away.." She blushed. She rested her head on his chest and snuggled against him as he put his arms around her.