23

-MOMO-

My manager parked the car immediately. It's already 11PM. I've been on work for the past 8 hours and I am so damn tired.

My phone rang and I quickly answered it because it's Tzuyu.

"Hello" I greeted

Wait

Is that Sana?

"Hello Tzuyu. I'll call you later" I said and ended the call.

I ran towards Sana. She's sitting beside the car and she's shaking. What the hell happened to her?

"OMYGOD SANA" I reacted as I held her forehead. She got a high fever.

"Are you crazy? Where have you been?" I gave her my jacket and helped her stand up. I guided her way and walked inside the dorm.

I accompanied her in their room and asked to change her clothes first. She can't even stand up properly.

"What happened to Sana eonnie?" Dahyun asked while I'm waiting for Sana to change her clothes outside.

"She got a high fever" I answered.

"So--" the two of us said in unison.

"Go on" she said.

"Can you call Mina and tell her Sana got a fever?" I replied and knocked on Sana's door. I guess she's done changing her clothes.

"Sure" she answered and dialed Mina's number. I went inside and saw Sana lying on the bed covered with a thick blanket.

I ordered porridge and ask them to deliver immediately at the room.

"Eat this" I said and someone heard a knock on the door. I saw Dahyun walking inside the room.

"Give me that" she said talking about the porridge on my hand. I stared at it for a second and gave it to her. 

I watched her feed Sana with the porridge I ordered.

"I'll go outside. Let her drink this medicine" I said.

I saw Mina walking at the corridor. She waved her hand and I did the same.

"I haven't seen you for a long time" I said as she walk towards me.

"Yeah right. I still have work to do and I didn't got a chance to finish it because it feels like everyone isn't in a good condition today" she said. Wow a long sentence from Myoui Mina.

"You're right"

"You're not in the good condition too?" She's teasing me.

"Don't tease me Mina. I can see Minari in you" I said that made her pout.

"Does Sana know everything?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulder.

"I don't know. I just saw her sitting at the parking lot" I said. We decided to go inside the room.

"Please don't make Tzuyu sleep here tonight. Please, I'm begging you" Sana said after she drink her medicine.

"I will sleep here tonight. I'll exchange room with Tzuyu. I'll take care of her. You guys can rest now" Dahyun said that made me stare at her. Is she doing this on purpose? I don't really like it.

"I am tired but I can take care Sana"

"She asked me a favor to stay with her" she replied

We heard a knock on the door. I immediately opened it and saw Tzuyu standing there. Mina stood up and immediately hugged Tzuyu. We left Dahyun and Sana at the room.

"Where's Sana?" She asked

"She's at your room. She got a high fever. Don't worry, Dahyun will take care of her" Mina answered and Tzuyu nodded her head.

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Tzuyu sat on Chaeyoung's bed. Chaeyoung isn't around since the director asked her to stay at the shooting place because the rain was heavy and it's dangerous to travel back at the dorm.

Tzuyu covered her face with her hands. She's thinking how rude she was awhile ago.

"Tzuyu are you still taking your medicine?" Mina asked that made Tzuyu frown.

"Why are you asking me that? I'm not crazy to drink those medicines" she exclaimed

"That was just antidepressants. Your doctor ask you to take that for 6 months to 1 year. Don't tell me you didn't drink those meds?"

"I'm not depressed to drink that"

"We need to see your doctor"

"We don't need to do that. I don't have anxiety disorder or anything" Mina hugged Tzuyu.

"Anxiety due to trauma can manifest problems such as night terrors, edginess, irritability, poor concentration and mood swings. You're getting all of that Tzuyu. You better take a rest now" Mina kissed Tzuyu's forehead.

"My twin sister doesn't want to see you like this" she added

"You're in Japan the day accident happened, I want to ask why your parents buried her without you?"

"I don't know" Mina answered that made Tzuyu think a lot of things.

"And I still don't get it why you guys need to hide her identity on public. Your parents made up that you're the one whose with me that day and both of us was just on critical condition. I think they paid the hospital to stay quiet from Minari's death"

"Don't think too much, I'll explain it to you as soon as possible. You might catch a cold too. You should rest now" Mina added before she left Chaeyoung and Dahyun's room.

Tzuyu stared at the ceiling thinking about what happened. Her mind wants to focus on other things but the only thing came in her mind was Sana's name.

Tzuyu went outside and stand beside the door. She doesn't want to knock nor wake them up. She slightly opened the door and saw Dahyun sleeping on the couch.

"Dahyun" Tzuyu whispered

"Hmmm"

"I know you don't have enough sleep since yesterday. You can go back to your room"

"Sana doesn't want you here but I'll take your offer since I really need to sleep. Thanks Tzuyu"

Tzuyu stared at sleeping Sana. She held her forehead and found out that Sana still got a high fever. Tzuyu removed the thick blanket covering Sana's body. She turned on the aircon in the room to lessen up the hot temperature.

"It's cold" Sana mumbled

"I'll get you something to drink" Tzuyu said but Sana held her hand.

"You don't need me but I need you. Stay...Just for tonight"

Tzuyu nodded her head and laid beside Sana. She hugged her tight because she's freezing. They stayed on that position for the whole night. Sana decided to stay away from Tzuyu starting tomorrow. She doesn't want to bother Tzuyu anymore.

"This will be the last time" Sana said in her mind.