15

-NAYEON-

"So you like Jeongyeon?" I covered her mouth.

"I told you don't say it out loud Jihyo!" I said and she laughed at me.

"You know my voice is loud. Haha. Tell me what's the reason why you're drunk the other day? " I pouted. I still can't say it.

"Hmm. Still can't say it. Tzuyu knows everything" she slapped my hand

"You know that child got a lot of things in her mind" She worriedly said. I know but she's the only person I can talk about the situation.

"Let's not talk about it. We need to shop fast" I said and picked the ingredients that we need.

We decided to party tonight since everyone agreed to attend. I forced Tzuyu to attend tonight. She said she's busy but she doesn't have any schedule this week.

"We don't know how to cook and we're buying random ingredients. How great is that" Jihyo complained while pulling the cart.

Well none of us knows how to cook. We're just following the instructions from the internet. It actually helps a lot but the foods isn't really delicious but atleast it's edible.

After that, we went to the cashier and waited for Chaeyoung. She said she will pay everything since it's a party for her comeback.

Chaeyoung was with Tzuyu

"The heck. That's actually a lot" Chaeyoung complained while paying for the foods and ingredients that we picked.

"Why are you here Chou Tzuyu?" I said while crossing my arm. She doesn't want to go with me awhile ago and now she's here with Chaeyoung.

"Cause Dahyun and Sana was watching a movie in their room. She said she doesn't like the movie" Chaeyoung said.

"I'm not asking you smol" I said and she laughed at me.

"I don't want to go with you. You will annoy me. Atleast Jihyo eonnie can shout at you anytime" Tzuyu said. What a straightforward kid!

"I won't" I exclaimed

"We know you Nayeon eonnie"  The three of them said in unison.

I'm not annoying. I'm just uhmmm maybe annoying sometimes but I am nice -_-

I pouted and the three of them showed a finger heart to me.

We went to Mina's condominium. We decided to held the celebration there. Chaeyoung doesn't want to accept it but Tzuyu forced her.

"Don't burn my condo okay?" Mina said jokingly

"Nayeon eonnie will surely burn it" Tzuyu said.

"Shut your savage mouth tall kid" I shouted

We followed all the instructions from google. Well I think it's really a bad idea to cook. We should've order something to make the celebration better.

We called everyone and after 2 hours, they're all here.

"Let's eat" Momo said happily

We all ate the food. Almost all of them was laughing with the food that I cooked. They said it doesn't have a taste but they actually ate a lot.

Sana can't stop staring at the direction of Tzuyu and Mina. They are currently eating together at the living room.

I gave a plate to Sana and she didn't accept it.

"I'm just going to taste it" she said and pick some food at the table.

-SANA-