25

-JUN-

We're here at the plane. Ready to take off to Switzerland.

"What are you thinking sis?" I never saw this kind of aura for the past few years.

"I'm thinking how beautiful I am"

"Did you learn that line from me?"

"Obviously"

"Are you in love?" I asked

"With the feeling. Trying to find the truth, sometimes the heart is deceiving" she sang Justin Bieber's song with Halsey 'The Feeling'

"Can't get her out of your head?"

"Who the heck is her?" She asked.

"Hi Sana" I greeted & she waved her hand before sitting right next to us. I saw my sister glaring at me. A smile formed on my lips.

"Good for you sis" I whispered and she strangled my neck. I almost choke. What a savage kid

-SANA-

She's in love with Jun. I almost forgot that thing again.

"Cause you're too sexy, beautiful and everybody wants a taste that's why, I still get jealous" Momo sang while where on the plane. She stood up and started dancing infront of me. She decided to travel with us, same with the 3MIX members and Mina. They'll consider this Switzerland trip as their vacation.

"What kind of lyrics is that Momo?"

"Your mind is green Sana"

"The only green I know is green tea. Okay?" She rolled her eyes. She's so noisy. I should've sat beside Chaeyoung.

Sitting arrangement

Momo - Sana | Jun - Tzuyu
Mina - Jihyo   | Dahyun - Chaeyoung
2Yeon              | others

"I don't like to sit next to the window. Can we exchange sit?" I heard Tzuyu's voice asking Jun to exchange sit with her.

"Say please first" Jun replied and Tzuyu hit his arm.

"I hate you" Tzuyu said.

"I hate you too ugly"

"If I'm ugly, you're ugly"

"I am handsome and you're beautiful. Happy?"

I sighed and put an earphones to my ears. I should sleep.

Few minutes passed by and I still can't sleep. I opened my eyes and tilted my head to Tzuyu's direction and turned out that she's staring at me.

"I want to sit with Jun. I need to talk to him because I need a guy on my next music video. Is that okay Tzuyu?" Momo asked and I elbowed her.

"Yeah sure" They both stood upon their chair and I did the same.

"Why are you standing?" She asked

"You don't like to sit next to the window right?" I said and she mouthed 'ah'

After that little conversation, no one dared to talk. I wish she will ask me some random questions again. Feels like she's thinking deep again.

Few hours later, we finally landed in Switzerland. I didn't expect the weather can be this cold.

"Everyone, please take a rest now. We will shoot something at 12 midnight" The director said before walking inside his room.