59

-MINA-

From : Bb cub
Where are you?

To : Bb cub
Somewhere. See you later Chaeng

I turned off my phone and saw a familiar figure sitting beside her tomb.

I really can't believe it.

"Minari" I said and she immediately hugged me. She's crying out loud. I just can't handle this. I want to cry too.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled as she burry her face on my shoulder.

"You don't have to say sorry"

"I'm really sorry. I heard that Tzuyu's not alright. I'm sorry"

"Shhhh" I said trying to stop her. I miss her so much. 

I drag her in my car. I gave her a tissue before I start the conversation. I have a lot of questions and I really don't know where to start.

I stared at her face, we truly looked the same but her face has scars now. Scars that she got from the accident.

"Let's go to the hospital" she said and I nodded.

-SANA-

I opened my eyes and saw a whole white room. I'm feeling dizzy. What happened to me?

"How are you eonnie?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Where's Tzuyu?" I immediately asked. I need to see Tzuyu now. I want to know if she's alright. I badly want to hug her.

"You need to rest" Jeongyeon added.

"Please answer me. Is she alright?" I asked and they are just stealing glances.

I stood up and started to walk but they stopped me.

"Please. I want to see Tzuyu"

"You still need to rest. You're still not alright Sana"

"I don't care. Please bring me to Tzuyu" I said. They looked down and took a deep sigh.

"Sorry Sana. Tzuyu is not here" Jeongyeon said while holding my shoulder.

"What do you mean? Other hospital? Let's go there" I said trying to be strong but I feel so weak. Not now please.

"Jun wants to bring her back to Taiwan"

"Then I'll go there. I will stop them" I said and run away. They followed me and I've got no other choice but to take other way.

Saw Nayeon, Momo and Dahyun at the hallway. I quickly run towards them.

"Where's Tzuyu?" I asked. They are quite shocked when they saw me.

"PLEASE ANSWER ME!" I shouted. Still the same reaction.

"Sana"

"Please tell me where's Tzuyu" I pleaded.

"Let's go to the airport" Momo said leading the way.

Speeding up the car so fast. I can't afford to lose Tzuyu this way.

After rushing at the airport, I quickly scanned my eyes around the airport and saw bunch of people staring at us.

I dialed Jun's number and he's not answering it. I wonder why he wants to take Tzuyu back to Taiwan.

I went outside and saw Jun standing at the corner. He's calling someone and his face looks mad.

My phone rang and saw his name. I answered it right away.

("You don't need to come here")

"Please don't take her away from me"

("She texted me before the accident happened. She wants to go home Sana")

"I want to see her, I want to talk to her. Please let me talk to her"

("Sorry Sana. She can't talk to you right now")

"Why Jun?"

("She's not alright") he said. I ended the call and run towards him. Men in black suits blocked my way.

"Please don't block my way" I shouted and tried to push them. My knees are shaking. I’m a mess, my heart is racing so fast and I can't breathe properly.

I kneel down and pleaded but they don't want to listen.

"Stop" a woman said with authority. She offered her hand to me but I didn't accept it.

"Mrs. Chou, please don't take her away from me" I said. Still kneeling down on the ground.

"Sorry but she needs to go home now" she said "She's mentally ill Sana"

Mentally ill. Hearing that from her mouth totally breaks my heart.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault"

"It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself" she said while fixing my hair.

"I hope my parents got the same personality like you" I said

"I'm not a good mom to Tzuyu. I messed up everything"

"Please promise me you will take her of her from now on"

I need to let her go

Even though it hurts like hell

"I will" she said. She gave me a handkerchief and tried to cheer me up.

"I'm sorry" she said before she walks away.

Please tell her I love her

The private plane started to take off.

My friends gathered and helped me to get up. We travelled back to the dorm. No one dared to talk or ask anything and I don't want to talk to anyone.

"Please leave me alone for awhile" I said as I enter the room. I locked the door and cried it out. I let out all the tears I've been holding. Hugging Minjoong, Tzuyu's favorite plushie.

I'll never understand why certain things happen at times, but I just have to reassure myself that everything happens for a reason.