24

-CHAEYOUNG-

Sipping my hot tea downstairs. Seems like everyone was busy. I saw Momo and Mina walking downstairs. They are laughing together. Wow they look good together.

"Yo Son. Can you buy me some tea?" Momo said as she sit beside me.

"How about you?" I asked Mina

"hmm...you know I don't like--"

"You don't like tea so I'll order you some milk"  took her seconds to answer that's why I interrupted her.

I ordered and paid for their request. A close friend of mine suddenly came up and hugged me tight.

"OMYGOSH CHAEYOUNG. YOU'RE STILL SMALL" she said while holding my head.

"WOW NICE WORDS SOMI" I exclaimed.

"I miss you so much" she said and kissed my cheeks from left to right. I awkwardly smiled at her. Woah That was fast. I took a glance at Mina's direction and I saw her staring at us. Hmm.. showtime.

I held Somi's nose and then I pinched her cheeks that made her whine.

"Kyeopta" I whispered that made her laugh.

After a little chat with Somi, I went back and gave their tea and milk.

"You and Somi look so cute together" Momo said with a smirk on her face.

"You and Mina too" I said that made Momo throw up.

"What's wrong with that Momo?" Mina asked while drinking her milk.

"I know Mina likes me but that will never happen" Momo said

"Who said I like you?"

"You said that before"

"I said that for you to stop liking Minari" Mina replied.

"That's the same. You still said you like me. Period" Momo declared.

"Ohhh Chaeyoung I didn't know you're still here hehe" Momo said that made me hit her. Do I look like a dwarf?

-JIHYO-

"Hey ya guys we're back!" Jeongyeon said happily. We only saw Momo, Mina and Chaeyoung at the table.

"Where are the others?" I asked while sitting on the chair. Still got jet lag.

"At their room. The cast will fly to Switzerland tomorrow" Chaeyoung said

"Why are you drinking tea? You should drink some milk" I said to Chaeyoung. She needs to grow atleast 1cm.

"Switzerland?" Nayeon asked.

"Why honeybunch, do you want to go with them?" Jeongyeon said that made us stare at them. Jeongyeon slipped out her tongue, I thought she will keep it a secret.

"HONEYBUNCH?!"  All of them said in unison.

"Watdafak Jeongyeon that's so gross" Nayeon said and pushed Jeongyeon. Hahaha awhile ago she really likes that endearment.

"Care to explain what's happening?" Momo asked. Slow mode.

"Nayeon confessed that she loves me. She really thought there's something going between us Momo. She's crying like a crazy woman that day and keep on saying I don't have a heart" Jeongyeon said that made Nayeon hit her. 

"So the feeling is mutual? You're officially together now?" Jeongyeon nodded her head. Mono jumped in happiness and hug Jeongyeon tight.

"Stay away from my Honeybunch Momo" Nayeon said that made all of us laugh.

"Honeybunch hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" Chaeyoung can't stop laughing and almost fell on her chair.

"Did I missed something?" Tzuyu suddenly asked and sat beside me.

"Yaaaaah! You missed something. You didn't greet me on my birthday" Nayeon shouted.

"I'm sorry Honeybunch" Tzuyu said that made Chaeyoung go to the bathroom because she almost throw up. She really can't stop laughing. Maknaes are literally out there bullying their eonnies.

"Where's Sana?" I asked and Tzuyu just shrugged her shoulders. I still don't know what happened to them last week.

"She's with Dahyun and it seems like she doesn't want to talk to me"

"What do you mean?"

"I think she's avoiding me and I hate it"

"You hate what?" Her eyes stared at something and I turned my attention to that place too. Dahyun and Sana walking towards us but Sana whispered something that made them walk back upstairs.

"Don't think too much. Maybe she forgot something" I said and tapped her shoulder.

"No. She's always doing that. Even at our room, she will just nod her head. She's really quiet and she doesn't talk too much"

"I thought you like that kind of thing?" She always say she likes to stay in a quiet room and she wants a quiet roommate.

"I don't like that kind of thing. I'll be back" she exclaimed.

-TZUYU-

I sat down on the couch watching Sana fix her thing.

Why is she so quiet

Should I say sorry?

But why would I say sorry?

Maybe I should say sorry for being rude. Right?

She's so quiet. I want to hear her voice.

"Hmm Sana?"

"What?"

"Nothing" I replied

I went inside the bathroom and washed my face. I stared at my reflection at the mirror. What should I do?

"OUCH" I shouted and I heard footsteps walking towards the bathroom.

"Tzuyu" she said while knocking at the door

"Tzuyu open the door. What happened?" A smile formed on my lips.

"Tzuyuuuuuu" she said and I opened the door immediately. She looks so worried.

"What happened?"

"I dropped my phone on my face"

"Where's your phone?"

G R E A T. Where's my phone?

"At my face" I answered and left her there standing beside the bathroom. That's the longest conversation we have for this week.

-SANA-

I've been avoiding Tzuyu but she keep on doing strange things I've never seen before.

Like she will show some magic tricks, ask me for a toothpaste, ask if I need some tissue at the bathroom and now she's telling me she dropped her phone at her face.

She's weird

I didn't know avoiding can make my feelings grow deeper.

Minari Myoui, I still don't know anything about you but one thing is for sure, you're one hella lucky girl. I am nothing compared to you.

I guess Tzuyu needs time to heal. She needs time to find herself, she needs to love herself first before anyone else.

"My full name is Chou Tzuyu. I'm originally from Taiwan. I was born on June 14 and my zodiac sign is Gemini. I love dogs so much. I have a dog named Gucci. I like cows because they have emotions like human. I am obviously tall. I prefer drinking water. Few facts about me. I guess you know me now a little bit" she said that left me speechless.