1

"I won't accept that damn contract"

An angry voice echoed from the other room. Is it allowed to shout in the building like that? That's very inappropriate.

I finally arrived at JYP Entertainment. I'm currently waiting for the CEO. They said I need to talk to him because he will give me some advice? I don't know. That's what I heard awhile ago.

"Sana?" A familiar voice mentioned my name. Its my bestfriend.

"OMG MOMO" I hugged her tight. Its been a long time since we last saw each other.

Momo is my best friend. We met 5 years ago. I trained here in Korea with them for 2 years. Momo stayed here while me, I trained in Japan for 3 years. I debuted as an actress here.

"So what's up? What are you doing here?" She asked, I frowned. That's the first question she will ask me after not seeing each other for 3 years? Wow I can't believe it.

"Don't you miss me?" I said with a disappointed face. She laughed out loud. What a weird creature.

"I will only say I miss you if you treat me some food" she pouted. Still the same Momo I know. The most adorable food monster.

"Maybe nextime. I still need to wait for --"

"Goodmorning"

We both bowed as we saw the CEO of the company. He's smiling brightly at us. Good thing he's a nice person.

Momo excused herself and bowed again. I guess we can catch up later. I followed Jinyoung Park, the CEO on his office.

The company was really big. JYP Entertainment is one of the most famous company here in Korea. Almost all artists who debuted here are really successful

"So Mintozaki Sana from Japan, welcome to my company" He's really nice. I'm glad he's not the bossy type CEO because if he's like that, I don't think I can survive my work here.

"Thank you so much" I bowed 3 times that made him laugh. I was really nervous, I don't know what to do

"You don't need to keep on bowing Sana. It's alright. Don't be too nervous. This company is your home now" He stood up and went to his drawer. I guess he's searching for my folder.

"Wow I didn't know you can dance and sing too. You have a great background. Why don't you wanna try it?" he asked while scanning my folder.

Yes I can sing and dance but my only goal was to debut as an actress here. Debuting as an idol with a girlgroup or solo artist is quite hard.

"I don't have the confidence" I said and he nodded. I'm glad he didn't ask for more.

"There are idols who also work as an actress and actors here. Try considering it if you change your mind someday"

Well maybe someday but not now. I still don't have the confidence to stand in the middle of the stage

He congratulated me for officially debuting. He said he's thankful that I chose JYP Entertainment.

"Hi" A beautiful girl approached me

Is she an Idol? Trainee? Assistant? Daughter of JinYoung Park?

I don't know a lot of people here. I only know the old artists of the company. But not of all of them.

"Hey are you alright? You're spacing out" she chuckled.

"Uhmm yeah I just don't know what to do right now" I scanned the place and I can't see anyone. Only this girl infront of me.

"I'm Somi. I'm still a trainee here. Don't be shyshyshy my dear friend. Were going to meet everyone at the main hall" she smiled. A trainee can join us? When I was a trainee in Japan, we can't actually join any special events. We need to train and train and train and train.

Were heading to the main hall right now

"I'm not just a trainee. JYP gave us special stars, 1 was the lowest and 5 is the highest. Once you got the highest star, you can join any special events like the artist who offically debuted. Were not stuck in the training room. I got level 4 star. We assist people here. It's part of our trainee" she suddenly said.

So the rules are new now. How come I didn't know anything about it. But she can read minds? Omg

"Hahahaha you're really funny Sana eonnie. I can hear you"

This is embarrassing

"You know me?" I asked in confusion

"Are you dumb Sana? You gained a lot of fans in Japan. Everyone knows you here because the company is really proud you" Momo said out of nowhere.

Really? I haven't started on the industry yet.

"I feel like I was in jail for 3 years. I don't know anything" they both giggled.

"Were here" Somi said and opened the door. There's a banner with big congratulations printed on it. Old artists or sunbaes that I know was also here

I thanked everyone. They're all approachable and nice.

There are a lot of new faces. I checked everyone's face and this tall girl sitting at the corner caught my attention. She got a blank and cold face. She didn't even bother to stand when everyone congratulated me awhile ago.

"YAH CHOU TZUYU I TOLD YOU BE NICE TO EVERYONE. STAND UP AND CONGRATULATE HER" a girl with a loud voice shouted. She got a doll like eyes that really suits her face.

The tall girl just freakin' raised her left eyebrow to me. What the heck is wrong with her? She got an angel like face but-- nevermind.

She is beyond beautiful

"Are you done examining my face?" I was startled with her voice. Sounds good to my ears. Ah what am I saying?

I quickly looked down now paying my full attention to my feet. I started to get nervous with her presence.

We heard a loud noise from the door. Someone grabbed her arms and they both went out. What was that?

"Momo can you explain to me what's happening?" Momo nodded. We sat down on the sofa. Somi isn't around anymore.

"She's Chou Tzuyu an---"

"I'm not asking anything about that girl Momo" I cut her and she just smirked.

"I know you're curious about her so let me talk okay?" I rolled my eyes. I'm not even curious.

"Chou Tzuyu, a famous actress here in Korea. Also a singer and a dancer. She's been working for 2 years and a half already but she is quite successful than the old artists"

Wow. No doubt with her popularity. She's pretty. But how did she gained fans when she's rude?

I'm not curious. Damn it

"The girl who drag her awhile ago was Nayeon eonnie, she's with a group called 3mix. She always drag Tzuyu like that that's why were used to it"

"And she's a close friend of Mina too" She looked down and opened her phone

Myoui Mina. Our bestfriend. I haven't seen her here. Where is she?

"So where's Mina?"

"At the cemetery"

Wait what?

———————
A/N

My first story here on wattpad 😁 Thank you for reading the chapter 1. Don't forget to vote & comment 😂