44

-SANA-

"I'm planning to have a date with Tzuyu today. Can you suggest a place?"

"Where's Tzuyu then?" Nayeon eonnie asked. I pointed my heart and she slammed my hand.

"I'm telling the truth. She's in my heart" she rolled her eyes. After that, we saw Tzuyu and Jeongyeon walking together. Nayeon immediately hugged Tzuyu and Jeongyeon was just smiling at them.

"Ya! Jeongyeon eonnie, why did you let her hug Tzuyu?"

"You're so selfish Sana. I will not allow you to date my daughter today" Nayeon eonnie said. I quickly widened my eyes and she laughed out loud.

"Date?" Tzuyu asked. Seems like she forgot that it's our monthsary today.

"Ah yeah?"

"Manager-nim is calling us. We gotta go now. Enjoy your date" Jeongyeon said. Nayeong cling her arm around Jeongyeon but she pushed her away. Lol they are so cute.

"Why are you smiling?" she asked

"Because they are so cute"

"Should I push you too?" She said while laughing?

"Don't you dare do that Chou Tzuyu"

"Why? You said they're cute right? I should do the same"

I didn't react. She smiled at me and held my waist.

"I will not push you. I will pull you closer to me"

"You're really good at this but you forgot something"

"What is it?"

"Nevermind. Change your clothes and we'll go somewhere"

It's our free time today and I want to go to an amusement park with her. I planned to visit the zoo but I think it's better to go there.

"What should I wear today?"

"Bikini" I answered

"I'm thirsty" she suddenly said while searching for a nice clothes on her closet.

"What do you mean you're thirsty?" I asked and. She's smirking and I don't know what's on her mind.

She slowly walks towards me and I'm now moving backwards. She brushed her hand on my lips.

"I'm not ready for this. Don't come near me" I said. It feels like I'm blushing so much. That evil smile on her face.

"Can you get me a glass of water?" She whispered.

"Damn you Chou Tzuyu. You're such a tease"

"Ya! What are you thinking Sana?" She asked.

"Change your clothes. I'll get you water" I said and I left her. She's laughing at me. What the hell Sana. What are you thinking?

I slowly slap my face when I saw Chaeyoung walking towards me.

"Why are you blushing Sana eonnie?"

"I slapped my face cause I'm so sleepy"

"Your face was so red before you did it" she said.

"Whatever"

"You will blush more later" she mumbled before waving her hand. She's weird

"Let's go now Sana" Tzuyu said.

"Your water"

"No need. Let's go" she said and held my hand.

"People might see us" I said. Even though I really want to go out with her without hiding anything. She's a famous public figure here.