55

-NAYEON-

"Let's go to the rooftop and scream our happiness" Jeongyeon said while pulling me.

Yes, we are back together and ready for an amazing 2018.

We happily walked together upstairs.  After reaching the rooftop, we saw a girl sleeping on the table. Jeongyeon glanced at me confusedly.

We walked towards her. I fix her hair and wake her up. It's Tzuyu.

"Why are you sleeping here baby Tzu?" I asked.

"Why do I feel so sad? Last time I check, I'm so happy" she said while leaning on me.

"Are you two alright?"

"I don't have any problems with Sana"

"Then what is it?"

"Can you help me fix the tables? I want to surprise Sana" she said avoiding my question. I look at Jeongyeon and she just shrugged her shoulders.

Tzuyu took a deep sigh while fixing the chairs. I don't know why it's so hard for her to open up.

"2018 is coming. You should smile" I said while helping her.

"I'm glad you two are back together" she said with a smile on her face.

"Every problem was just trial you need to surpass. You just need to be strong" Jeongyeon said.

"You're right" I agreed.

Tzuyu nodded.

"Spell effort? T-Z-U-Y-U"  I shouted. Both of them chuckled. Why do we look like a family?

"My daughter, my husband and I'm the beautiful wife" I said and Jeongyeon strangled my neck. That's sweet

"I'm the beautiful wife here" she said. She's really sweet right?

"It's me Jeongyeon" I said while flipping my hair, hitting her face.

"Eww. Smells like smoke"

"Wow. You said my hair and my whole body smells like your favorite fo-aj=29*m( wtf"

She covered my mouth

"What? Did you say anything Nayeon?" Jeongyeon asked.

Saw Tzuyu smiling at us. Jeongyeon glared at me.

"It's not what you think Tzuyu" I said.

"I didn't think or say anything" she replied. I rolled my eyes. Still savage.

"We better leave you now. Sana will arrive soon" I said cause it's getting dark and her date with Sana might start soon.

"This is for new year's eve. Let's eat something downstairs. My treat" she said and the three of us went downstairs.

Saw Momo and Chaeyoung talking and they stopped when they saw us.

"Tzuyu will treat us. Bleh" I teased. Momo immediately stood up. I am expecting that she will walk towards us but no. Chaeng followed her and they look so suspicious.

"What's wrong with them?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Maybe Momo is mad at me. I didn't attend Sana's birthday" Tzuyu said but it doesn't look like that. I'm pretty sure they are talking about a serious matter.

-TZUYU-

Sana was out recording the song with Wonpil. She said it's hard to say no now that her grandma was anticipating the song.

She decided to sing it but she will not promote the song with him.

I browsed my contacts and I couldn't find her number.