47

-TZUYU-

I am here at the red carpet and my fans were screaming my name. I arrived at 4PM, so basically I'm the last artist who walked at the red carpet. I posed in front of the camera with my right hand waving at them.

"Smile Tzuyu!" A girl shouted at the back. Her voice sounds familiar. Bright flash filled the small spot. A loud cheer was heard as soon as I enter the venue of the ceremony.

The awarding ceremony will start at 6. I will stay at the waiting room for awhile.

"Can I borrow your phone?" I asked my manager. She immediately handed her phone. I opened my twitter account and saw a tweet. The holder of my phone bypassed my password? Damn I'm so careless.

What if that asshole uploads something on my account? Tsk. I should change my twitter password and disable it for awhile but he/she can still upload it anywhere.

I continued to read the comments on my twitter. Saw a comment from Wonpil. This Wonpil guy is getting into my nerves. I really hate his guts, I hate his presence, I hate everything about him.

"Uhm hello? I'm sorry, fans aren't allowed inside" my manager said. She was talking to someone in front of the door. I stood to see who is it. A girl wearing an all black outfit and black face mask. She was slightly covering her eyes when she saw me.

"Do you want an autograph or a picture? Come here"

"Tzuyu" my manager said. I nodded to assure that it's okay. My manager allowed her to come inside.

"Give me your phone so we can take a photo" I said. She handed me her phone. Still covering her face, she looks shy. I immediately gave it to my manager so that she can take a picture of us.

"You can now remove your face mask. Don't cover cover your face please. I want to see your face" I said. She suddenly hugged me.

Hmm I have a girlfriend Miss

"Okay. Please make it faster. The time is running. Tzuyu needs retouch her makeup" My manager told her.

"I love you" she whispered. I held her face, I didn't remove her mask but I know it was Sana, that sparkling innocent eyes.

"It's okay Pinky eonnie. It's already 4:30PM, you should check where's the stylist now"

"Okay. I know you can handle yourself" she said and handed me Sana's phone.

"I'm sorry" she said while tightening the hug "My parents are really rude. I'm really sorry" she added. I rubbed the back of her head.

"I understand. You don't need to say sorry Sana"

"I know. I just want to say sorry"

"I said you don't need to say sorry"

"I'm sorry"

"You don't nee-"

"Nice. It's working" she chuckled as soon as our lips parted from one another. We sat on the chair in front of the mirror staring at each other's face. She rested her head on my shoulders while holding my hand.

"Why are you not smiling at the red carpet awhile ago? I shouted out loud that you should smile"

"I'm worried about you, my phone and I'm mad to that Wonpil guy"

"I'm afraid someone will upload something unnecessary on your accounts"

"I changed my password and disabled my account" I said. I saw my manager's reflection in the mirror and Sana immediately stood up to cover her face.

"Thank you so much. I'm a big fan. I hope we can meet again soon. I love you" she said and make a heart shape.

"Yeah. I love you too" I said and smiled at her. My manager is watching us.

"Thank you so much manager-nim" she bowed at her. My manager was staring at me with a weird face.

"What was that?"

"What?"

"You used to reply thank you to your fans. It feels weird to hear that from you"

"Hahaha. She's nice that's why I replied I love you too" I said. The stylist came and gave me a proper outfit for the ceremony.

"You look gloomy than the last time. I guess you're really in love with Jun" she said.

Jun eww. Not my bro . Fake news

A woman is for a man and a man is for a woman

I smiled bitterly as I repeat that line on my mind.

"See? You're smiling. You love him so much" she added and I laughed.

"Yes, I love her so much" I said before standing up. She stared at me while the word 'her' was processing on her mind.

"Thank you so much" I chuckled. I went outside to see if we can now enter the venue. The producers of the show showed a sign and A loud cheer was heard as I walk towards to my desired chair.

The ceremony started and they are now giving the awards to the winners. I don't know if I can get an award tonight. I didn't check the nomination list

"And now the winner of Female Top Excellence Award goes to....Chou Tzuyu. Congratulations"

I can't stop looking at crowd. I want to see if Sana was there.

"Tzuyu, you got an award" Kim Mingyu said. I know him, he's my brother's friend. I bowed at the people around before I walk onstage.

"Thank you" I mumbled as they give me the trophy.

"It is an honor to receive this award. Thank you so much" I said and bowed in the middle. I really can't think a proper speech.

I went back to my seat and continued to scan the place.

I can't see the girl wearing an all black outfit in the crowd. The announcing of winners continued and I saw a flashlight from a phone waving in the crowd.

Lol Sana

"And we are about to announce who will receive the Grand Excellence Award tonight. Who's your bet?" The crowd went wild as they scream their own bet.

"Wow. The crowd is amazing. The winner of this award was really popular, not only in Korea but in the whole Asia. Congratulations for receiving your first daesang, Chou Tzuyu"

Wow. I can't believe I will receive that award tonight.

"This year's Grand Excellence Award was given to Chou Tzuyu for her performance as Sally in ZBS' Now or Never"

I stood on stage, feeling nervous while holding the grand award on my hand.

"Uhmmm. I'm speechless" I said and I heard the crowd cheering for me. "Thank you so much for giving me this award. I want to say thank you to JYP-pdnim, the cast and directors of 'Now Or Never', staffs, managers and my fans. I am nothing without you guys"

I scanned my eyes again in the crowd and I saw her doing the same thing.

"To my friends and those people who love and supported me, thank you. And to you, thank you so much. I accept this award with a humble and grateful heart" I said and bowed 90°

~
Finals week is coming huhuhu