Chapter 62: Caught

Unedited

Hyori //(Is it her first POV? I'm really sure xD)

So like what he said we went to Eonnie and Dae-oppa's favorite shop though I don't have good feelings about it. It's not that I don't want to tell them about our relationship, not that we are already together he haven't even asked me to be his girlfriend so basically we just know our feelings are mutual.

I won'r keep it as a secret forever since there's no forever, it's just that I don't think it's the right time. Eonnie just came from a hurtful breakup that until at this moment still can't accept. I'll personally tell her when I can see she's fine already but I think that will take long since it's her first breakup. Anyways Dae-oppa that always willing to help and be there for eonnie, even he has to be a rebound.

He knows it, he's not stupid he just don't mind it. Besides he came from a breakup also with the bitch. Eonnie and Oppa didn't tell me but Youngjae, he can't keep a secret to save his life and so he told me. I really don't like that girl from the very start I know all those kind gestures she shown were just a complete act. Like have you seen her smile? It's obviously freaking fake! If I see that girl I'll surely give her some for hurting my eonnie and oppa for a long time.

"Yah! Lee Hyori what were you thinking so deeply there making your eyebrows furrowed like that?" Youngjae snapped me off who suddenly bumped his shoulder on me making me jolt. "You look scary and ugly when your eyebrows look like that." He teased making me glared at him. "Yah! I just said you look ugly on that face! Stop that!" He complained as he ran his fingers down my face.

"Yah!" I hissed hitting his stomach with the back of my palm making him cough in sudden assault. I chuckled at his reaction before escaping walking ahead on him to the shop but he immediately caught me slinging his arm around my shoulder. I slapped it away but he placed it back we did a glaring contest who I ended with an eye roll and just let his arm snaked on my shoulder.

I looked away hiding a smile.

Damn it Hyori why you acting like this?

But he's cute.

"We are here!" He announced letting go of me running towards the glass door opening it for me making the bell at the door rings. He gestured me to come in first with the ladies first line.

"Dork" I snorted

"Brat" he retorted with him sticking his tongue out at me.

"What a kid" I sighed as I shook my head in disbelief.

When we finally settled for a seat just near the entrance he let out a relived sigh. "I'm so tired thank god we're here already." He let out another sigh leaning back at the backrest of his chair.

"If you're tired then why don't you go home and just take a rest?" I pointed out raising an eyebrow. "Than you complaining here." I added.

"Are you serious?" He started, "I was tired because I ran to our meeting place because I don't want you to wait any longer plus..." he paused and lifted his head up to look at me. "I missed you and want to be with you." He confessed with all seriousness on his face making me turn to an apple.

Holy shit! Why is he so shameless?! How can he say those things looking all serious?! Ugh Yoo Youngjae you will be the cause of my dead! I'm suing!

Ever since that day he became sweet but at the same time still a bully but unlike before he bullies and make fun of me by saying cheesy shits that he knows I hate the most but secretly like it actually. I just can't handle my feels. Damn him.