Chapter 35: An ally or enemie?

Hee Ra //

Yongguk didn't come to school again today and it's been four days since I last saw and talked to him. And that was the day when I broke up with him and broke his heart. To be honest, I'm so worried about him.

"Aigoo~ what really happened to Gukkie? It's been four days and he haven't contacted any of us." Hyosung said in whining tone, "Channie~ let me visit him already!" She complained and hit him strongly at his arm. How did I know it was strong? His scream says it all.

"Awe~ that hurts!" Himchan complained as he caressed his arm. "And no, I told you already give him some time. He might be facing something right now" He paused and turned to me. "right, Riri?" He added.

"H-Huh? Probably?" I stuttered. Why is he asking me? Does he know something? But he found out about our relationship alone so it won't be a surprise if he knows that we broke up already.

Lunch break came and I decided to eat at the rooftop. I just need some fresh air and quiet environment. As I got into my usual place where I rested my back at the cold cemented wall I heaved a deep sigh and looked up at the sky with squinted eyes. I'm kinda photosensitive and can't stay looking up for long so when my eyes stung already I closed it and heaved another sigh.

"I'm so tired." I murmured and was about to slip into (diamond life jk xD /exits/) dreamland when I heard footsteps coming closer to me. I froze thinking it might be Yongguk since he always comes here at lunch time but how can that be even possible if he didn't come to school, again?

"Can I sit here?" I deep voice piped up and tried to copy Yongguk's monstrous deep voice but failed. I opened my eyes and I was right, it's Himchan. "Hey~" he sang as he waved his hand to me.

"Hey." I waved back with a small smile and then closed my eyes again.

"Are you disappointed that I'm not Gukkie?" He asked as I felt him sat beside me. "He didn't come to school so why did you thought it was him?" He questioned and I felt my lunch that's on my lap being taken away but I just ignored it since I was not hungry anyways.

"What are you doing here?" I asked purposely ignoring his questions. "Do you need something besides from my lunch?" I followed up and I heard him chuckle.

"I just want to confirm something but I guess there's no need to ask you since the answer was all written on your face already." He narrated, "What's the real reason why you broke up with him? Why you broke Gukkie's poor heart?" I opened my eyes with his questioned and then turned to him.

"So I was right? You know it." I stated and heaved a sigh. "Should I still ask how did you found it out?" I asked as I drawn my legs closer to me placing my arms above my knees and lied my cheek looking at him.

"Well, I heard you guys at the cafe but I was not that convinced with your reason." He said and then looked back at me. "Care to share your real reason?" We stared at each other for like five seconds before I opened my mouth.

"I don't get you," I started off and Himchan smiled at me asking me to continue, "are you an ally or an enemy? Do you agree with Yongguk and I's relationship or not? You're Hyosung's brother you should be on his side, right?" I asked and to be honest I've been asking these questions to myself for awhile now.

He blinked couple of times then his infamous smirk appeared. "What do you think?" He asked back and then moved closer to my face, "Am I an ally or an enemy, hm cutie Riri?" Silence arose and we're just staring at each other.

He's too close for my own comfort but I don't feel nervous or flustered unlike when it's Daehyun or Yongguk. I know he's a player and I shouldn't trust him but I don't know I feel comfortable with him.