Chapter 41: Drunkenness

A month later...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

just kidding xDV

But TBH I had a hard time writing this and the ff chaps...so I've listened to BAP and Gukkie's song. And here you go~ Enjoy~ ^w^

P.s. Drama ahead! 11/10

After meeting Himchan, I immediately went to work and as expected Daehyun welcomed me with his very not amused look. We couldn't talk at that moment since we needed to start working already though. But he will not surely let me out later on our break. Aigoo~ why do I need to deal with him and lots of other problems at the same time? Why am I even stuck with this kind of situation? What did I do to be on my place now?!

Oh yeah, because I worked for that fucking club. But damn it! I was a waitress there so how come?! I don't deserve this at all! And Yongguk doesn't deserve anything that happened to him also, no one deserves those things.

"Lee Hee Ra!" I jolted after hearing my name. It was Daehyun who was glaring at me and I gulped seeing him like that.

"Y-Yes?" I stuttered.

"I've been calling you for like hundredth times already!" He protested but just exaggerating. "What's wrong with you?!" He snapped startling me and our customers. I looked around and gave everyone apologetic look then turned to Daehyun who's funning in anger. I glared back at him, he was taking this personal.

"Jung Daehyun, can you please calm yourself." I whisper yelled. "I know you're mad at me right now but we're in work, can you set aside personal things first?" I clenched my teeth to control the loudness of my voice.

"Looks who's talking?" He huffed as he folded his arms over his chest. "You've been spacing out since you've arrived here. I wonder what's on your head the whole time?" He mocked and I furrowed my eyebrows as I chewed my lower lip.

I hate arguing with him like this this is way different from our usual bickering. I hate him being like this being harsh, sarcastic, and all.

I looked away and just stuck my lower lip in defeat. He heaved another huffed and walked away after saying something that broke me more if that was still possible.

"Hypocrite."

---

Our shift ended alreafy and I don't know if I can still talk to Daehyun after what happened or if he still want to talk to me rather.

He went out ahead of me and when I came out he was still there leaning against the counter with his hands tucked inside his pockets.

I bit my lower lip upon seeing him and actually thought of running away but then again I can't just run away from him. I shouldn't run away from my problems anymore if I don't want another Bang Yongguk incident to happened once again.

And I highly doubt that I can still handle if so.

I took a deep breath before walking towards Daehyun. He probably heard my footstep as he turned his head towards me. His poker face welcomed me making me gulped.